🎫 Corazon De Mariachi Dinner Show for 1
Each ticket includes:
- A live Mariachi Show
- A delicious 2-course dinner - choose your meal in the ticket selector
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
📍 Location: Hawg Heaven BBQ & Gastro Pub
👤 Age requirement: this event is recommended for ages 5 and older.
❓ Please note: drinks, sales tax, and 18% gratuity are not included in the ticket price. These items will be added to your final bill and presented by your server at the end of the show. Substitutions are not allowed.
- Botanas De La Casa
- Choice of Ixtapa House Salad or Tortilla Soup
Platillos (choice of one with your ticket)
- Pasta de amor: pasta a la Mexicana. Penne pasta with shrimp & Chicken, sautéed with garlic shallot, vodka, marinara & alfredo sauce with spicy amor!
- Ixtapa Fajitas: grilled ribeye steak, chicken and shrimp, served over sauteed fresh tomatoes, onions, zucchini, and red and green peppers with spices, and served on a sizzling skillet with rice and beans
- Carne Asada: charbroiled outside skirt steak served with rice, beans and a cheese enchilada and garnished with guacamole and onions
- Grilled Salmon: fresh Atlantic grilled salmon topped with an orange citrus sauce and served with chile pasilla, creamy potatos, and broccolini
Walk into Mexico with an evening of music that’ll get you ready to fiesta, and a mouthwatering menu! Hawg Heaven's famed lively one-hour mariachi show features a rotating lineup of some of the best musicians and ensembles in the country. They’ll have you cheering and singing along before you can say Olé! Fresh ingredients, chefs with a passion for Mexican cuisine, all set in a restaurant that’s loved for its authenticity and passion for good times. Bring your friends and family along for the ride—this is more than just burritos and guac!
- Loved it! The mariachi show is super and the food is delicious. The Mayan cake is wow!
- Loved the entertainment and the meal was plentiful
- wonderful experience!! was a first time visit the l place with a friend!! food ,serve, and music
- great ambience
- Loved the food and the mariachi! All of them were so talented!! Only drawback was the table right in front of them, the table was shaking and the chairs were very uncomfortable.
- great experience. will definitely back soon
- Servers and show are exceptionally great!
- we love it, the music was great , also the food
- Amazing all female Mariachi. loved the girl Power.
- Nice date night 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
- Awesome show and good food.
- Love the show, excellent food
- great app to find things to do
- Great entertainment
- Loved the Mariachi!
Exhibition Hub Art Center Chicago
2367 W Logan Blvd, Chicago, 60647
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Oct 2023