🎫 Ticket for 1 to The London Cheese Crawl
🧀 Learn about and taste all things cheese!
💑 Perfect date idea
🤓 Fun quizzes to test your knowledge
📅 Dates and times:
- Fridays 3pm
- Saturdays 12 noon & 3pm
- Sundays 12 noon
⏳ Duration: approximately 2 hours. You will be walking approximately 3-4km
📍 Meeting point: The Goddess Diana Statue, Green Park
Calling all fans of fromage! Whether you're a passionate pre-grated cheddar sprinkler or a Mimolette-only aficionado, our Cheese Crawl of London promises to be a delight for your senses. What better way to spend the afternoon than indulging in endorphin-releasing dairy delights, all the while having your wits tested with our fully interactive cheese trivia quiz, the 'QUIZtro' Formaggio. Prepare for your cheese expertise to be put to the test! The cheese crawl starts in Mayfair, where you'll tuck into some of London's finest blue cheese at Fortnum & Mason's legendary cheese counter. This department store has been serving the eager public cheese for over 300 years, sells tonnes of Stilton every December and provides the royals, no less, with their dairy fix. Next on the agenda is London's little-known Little Italy. Here you'll try drunk cheeses! this place is home to London's best. You'll devour lots of other dairy delights, before completing your cheese adventure in Covent Garden. Join us on the ultimate cheese crawl today!
- Rae D.Apr 2022We really didn’t quite know what to expect but it didn’t fail to disappoint! Jack, our guide was very entertaining and was able to keep us all amused throughout the experience. We learnt some interesting facts and tasted many different cheeses and was a fabulous few hours
- Zaria W.Mar 2022We had the best time! Our guide was super informative, we tasted yummy cheeses. We got to visit some really neat, historical shops. Highly recommend this tour.
- Falyn D.Jan 2022We really enjoyed this tour, lead by Jack. Great combination of taste testing and historical detail. A highly entertaining and delicious afternoon out!
- Ellie K.Oct 2021Friendly and knowledgeable guide, very nice cheeses and a couple of nice shop discoveries! Highly recommend.
- Nicola G.Sept 2021Fabulous cheese, a lovely, fun knowledgeable guide and good company on the walk. I would definitely recommend to friends. Thanks for a great time.
- Mark E.Aug 2021Wasn't sure what to expect, but it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Great cheese, lovely venues, super guide.
- Victoria M.Aug 2021Great day out and fabulous cheese & Out guide was lovely
- Katie G.Apr 2022This was so good! I would really recommend for anyone who is thinking of going, you won’t be disappointed
- Aisling M.Mar 2022Natalie was an amazing tour guide, full of facts and cheesy jokes! The cheese was delicious and the history was really interesting. Very engaging. I would definitely recommend. Thanks :-)
- Victoria M.Jan 2022Fantastic tour, great Cheesy jokes and in depth knowledge. Highly recommended
- Bryan P.Jan 2020Brilliant, Tom our host was brilliant
- Susan V.Sept 2019Group leader Tom was great. Cheeses delicious.
- Sangita N.Aug 2019Excellent, informative tour. I would highly recommend!
- Laura B.Sept 2020A good 2 hours of fun with some cheese & funny facts thrown in
- Phil S.May 2021Jack was really great and enthusiastic, really interested in what he was doing and listened to responses from us all. A bit disappointed we ate in the street but it was lovely weather so no big deal. Would happily recommend the trip to anyone.
How to get there?
Statue of Goddess Diana
London SW1A 1RD, United Kingdom, SW1A 1RL
- Green Park
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
No booking fees
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024
- May 2024
- Jun 2024
- Jul 2024
- Aug 2024
- Sept 2024
- Oct 2024
- Nov 2024
- Dec 2024