🎫 Ticket for 1 person to the London Ghost Tour
📅 Date: Wednesday - Sunday
🕒 Time: 8 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
📍 Meeting point: All Hallows by the Tower
❓ Please note: maximum 6 people per group. Please check your Fever ticket & confirmation email for essential information about your booking
On the Petrifying London Ghost Tour, you'll sneak through the dark streets of hidden London and hear the spookiest stories of the ghouls, ghosts and spectres that creep the capital's back alleys after dusk will come alive before your eyes. Do you dare to walk in the footsteps of the unexplained?
- George was a fantastic tour guide with plenty of enthusiasm, engaging stories, responsible guide, and plenty of helpful tips! It was definitely a highlight of our trip to London!
- passionate, enthusiastic guide with excellent knowledge of Londons history and horror stories!
- Amazing time with George. Can only recommend. He was really friendly as well as funny. Good job he didn't feel the cold at all - he kept us warm with his tales. Great evening it and just the right amount of stories. Friendly and approachable. Totally worth the experience!
- Excellent..!!great guide and the explanation and details shared were amazing.!!
- Loved it!
- Excellent tour. A great mix of history and ghost stories from a guide who knows London like the back of his hand.
- Our guide George Rowe was very passionate and he has a vast knowledge of London!!
- Fantastic tour guide. Very good value for money
- George the guide was very entertaining and made it very interesting. It was a good walk and full of history. However, I wish it was more scary as it was historical facts than something more to give you a good fright. But it was a good tour nonetheless.
- George was contagiously enthusiastic. Really good and enjoyable evening
- Excellent tour guide (george), informative and interesting.
- Very informative, friendly and enthusiastic guide, nice stories and beautiful walk around the centre of London
- fabulously funny, interesting, and entertaining night out. would highly recommend.
- George was a fantastic tour guide!! We had an absolute blast!
Select date and session