⭐ Unko Museum, translated as the “Poop Museum”, is a fun and interactive exhibit with super adorable decor. Enter a world of colour and unleash your inner child in a uniquely Kawaii (cute) poop universe imported from Japan!
🚨 The wait is over, the experience is now open! Get your tickets! 🚨
Tickets for Unko Museum: The Kawaii Poop Experience in Melbourne
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (16+)
- Child (3–15)
- Senior (65+) or Student - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (min. 4 tickets - max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (min. 10 tickets)
👉 If you would like to reserve an exclusive session or inquire about a full buyout, please click here
😮 Visit the only international exhibit in the world dedicated to poop—in a cute way!
🌸 Enter an adorable universe inspired by Japan’s “Kawaii” aesthetic
🕹️ Play amusing games in the Crappy Game Corner
🌈 Enjoy unique photo opportunities with a whole host of fantastical backdrops
🎁 Take home a cute souvenir from the Unko Factory
⭐ Arriving for the first time in Australia after huge success in Japan
🤩 A fun and eccentric experience for the whole family!
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 30–60 minutes, depending on your pace through the experience
📍 Location: 360 Bourke St Melbourne 3000
👤 Age requirement: this is a family-friendly experience that welcomes all ages.
Children up to 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult. Children aged 2 & under do not require tickets
♿ Accessibility: the venue is DDA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
❗ Attendees may receive a special communication from Who Gives A Crap©
Nestled deep within Japan's colourful "Kawaii" culture lies an unlikely yet utterly enchanting muse—poop. This ephemeral creation, destined to vanish with a mere flush, might leave you wondering: how can poop be cute? Prepare for an adventure like no other at the Unko Museum, where the answer will unfold! Unleash your inner child with a treasure trove of interactive games, embark on a hilarious voyage as you capture priceless moments against a backdrop of whimsical Instagrammable settings, and take home curious souvenirs. Witness the collision of cuteness and fun as you're transported into a world where adorable poop becomes a work of eccentric genius. You have to see it to believe it! Prepare for a delightful surprise at every corner as you discover the magic of the Unko Museum—get your tickets!
- Breanna A.Jan 2024Was a great experience for the family!
- Megan F.Jan 2024UNKO Museum has been the best family and friend - friendly place! We really enjoyed the vast array of merchandise and the crappy arcade the most! I was so surprised just how much there was ! Well worth it!
- Laura G.Jan 2024So much fun! Cute, interactive, and a laugh
- Petra J.Jan 2024Volcano explosion was so cool to see
- Amy G.Jan 2024A great experience and great staff
- Jasmine S.Jan 2024Such a fun experience. Kids loved the magic poo thing. Well worth checking out.
- Chris P.Jan 2024Making our own poop at the beginning was a great introduction to the experience. The kids (young teenagers) loved the variety of activities provided throughout.
- To R.Jan 2024Lots of fun, even made the reluctant teens smile. Nice that companion and carer card are accepted, helps to ease the cost. Lots of fun photo ops and interactive opportunities.
- Laura S.Jan 2024Great! Very interactive and very helpful staff that made it fun
- Audra I.Jan 2024Really cute and excellent customer service
- Angie W.Jan 2024So much fun!
- Cassandra L.Feb 2024Perfect family experience, our youngest was 2.5yr and 14 both loved it as much as the adults
- Felicity W.Feb 2024It was really fun. I love how interactive it was. I enjoyed he ball pit. The designs were cute and playful.
Av. Bartolomeu Mitre, 1110 - Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, 22431-004
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
- Mar 2024