🎫 Ticket for one adult (ages 16+) to ArtVo, the one-of-a-kind immersive gallery
🎨 Immersive art gallery where you interact with the pieces
🖼️ Take photographs from designated points on the floors and become part of the art
🖌️ Nine themed zones to explore with over eighty hand-painted immersive installations
❄️ Enjoy the new Fantasy theme and explore the ocean, polar ice caps, space, and the forest
📅 Dates: Various dates (select when you purchase)
🕒 Time: Redeemable for entry to ArtVo from 10 am to 6 pm daily, with the last admission at 5 pm
⏳ Duration: You can spend as long as you like inside ArtVo, but visitors generally require 2 hours to experience the entire gallery
📍 Location: ArtVo
♿ Accessibility: This venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please note: Staff are on hand through the entire journey to provide inspiration on how to pose to ensure that you are able to take the best possible photos
❗ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
ArtVo is an immersive art or ‘trick art’ gallery, the first of its kind in Australia, where you are encouraged to touch the art and become part of the art by taking photographs from designated points on the floors of the gallery. There are nine themed zones to explore with over eighty hand-painted immersive installations just minutes from Melbourne CBD. And there’s a new theme — Fantasy — spanning the entire course of the gallery. The Fantasy theme will see people explore the ocean, polar ice caps, space, and the forest. Plus, the dreamscape art will see some very exciting interactive experiences.
- The artists are SOOO talented! It is an absolute wonderland for kids and adults like. So much fun. The staff were so lovely, even walking round and showing you how to pose while they took photos. It was a fantastic experience.
- Thoroughly enjoyed by the whole family, an engaging experience that is unique and enlightening.
- The staff (Anju and Danny and the other lady iwho helped me in printing) were so lovely and very helpful . Professionals. An absolute experience for the whole family and highly recommended
- Artvo was magical. Would definitely go again. Great photos. Be prepared to get creative 😊
- Love the interactive art gallery, awesome activity for young and not so young
- Great place, nice staff helping out and making it a great experience.
- So much fun releasing the inner child!
- It was amazing experience
- great illusions and very friendly and helpful staff.
- Excellent work of art.
South Coast Botanic Garden
26300 Crenshaw Blvd, Palos Verdes Estates, CA, 90274-2515
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
Includes a complimentary double-walled vacuum-sealed Astra Lumina Tumbler plus a beverage of choice