⭐ Embark on a Mystery Picnic from NewPort to Long Beach with AmazingCo! On this self-guided foodie adventure, you will solve clues to collect gourmet picnic treats and discover a hidden, picturesque picnic spot away from the crowds.
Tickets for NewPort to Long Beach Mystery Picnic: Self-Guided Foodie Adventure
🎫 All Inclusive Mystery Picnic for 2 - includes:
- Picnic spread from local artisan producers including your traditional picnic foods (such as cheese, meats, fruits, crackers, etc)
- Interactive clues and riddles on your smartphone that’ll take you on a journey to collect your special gourmet picnic food
- Games and conversation starters
- Additional activity and points of interest recommendations
- Bonus stop along the way, hot drink and delicious speciality snack
- Hot drink, additional warm snack, surprise take-home item and bonus at-home experience
🗺️ Find out the rest of Mystery Picnic locations in Los Angeles
🧑🤝🧑 Enjoy a unique all-inclusive experience to share with friends and family
🍽️ Collect a delicious spread of platter-style foods from local artisan producers
🕵️♀️ Work together to solve interactive clues and riddles from your smartphone
🏙️ Explore the hidden gems of LA's Newport and Long Beach in a self-guided experience
📅 Date: daily
🕒 Time: start your picnic any time between 12 p.m. and 2 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the picnic experience usually lasts around 3 hours depending on your pace
📍 Location: Newport and Long Beach, Los Angeles
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
♿ Accessibility: the experience is not wheelchair/baby stroller accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🚗 Please note: this is a driving experience (approx. 26 miles). It’s around 1 hour of driving and it’s best to stick to the coast road. There is a mix of free and parking in the area
🍴 Menu options: most dietary requirements can be catered for at no additional cost, including gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian
🧺 Please bring your own basket (or cooler bag), plates, cups and a sharp knife to use for bread/cheese. We always request that our partners offer you disposable equipment should they have it, but we would advise that you bring your own to ensure everything goes smoothly on the day
📱 Next steps: you'll be provided with further information after purchase
Newport, Huntington and Long Beach are bordered by the Pacific Ocean and known for long sandy beaches, piers and marinas with a taste of Californian sunshine and food! Discover Naples, nature reserves and Newport's bustling dining and shopping scene while exploring the friendly streets and artists' sculptures that blend into the stunning coastline. Start by solving personally curated clues and riddles that’ll take you on a journey to collect your special gourmet picnic food bit by bit. Each clue you solve will lead you closer to your next picnic food pickup and even closer to your final stunning picnic location. Get your tickets for Newport to Long Beach Mystery Picnic: Self-Guided Foodie Adventure!
Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- Corinne C.Jun 2022The picnic was so fun!! All the items selected from the shops were amazing!! What a great way to explore the town!!
- Kristin E.Nov 2021Delicious food and exciting!
- Marcia H.Jun 2022Awesome! Beyond expectations!
- Molly F.Apr 2022This was very fun. We actually did it with our kids. We are a family of 4 and paid for 3 tickets. It was SO much food. All yummy stuff. I recommend this highly.
- Amanda P.Sep 2022food was great, would rec cheese plate to be more diverse (e.g. crackers, fruit, nuts, etc) ad 2 pounds of cheese is a lot! lovely day
Casa da Guitarra
Av. Vímara Peres, 49, Porto, 4000-545
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024