⭐ Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel: The Exhibition allows guests to admire Michelangelo's masterpieces up close like never before. After making its way through New York City, London, Toronto, Shanghai, and many other cities around the world, this experience is now coming to Boston!
Tickets for Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel: The Exhibition in Boston
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (18+)
- Senior (65+), Kids (4-17), Student, or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 5)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes entry to the experience plus a souvenir guide and postcard ($19 value)
- VIP Adult (18+)
- VIP Senior (65+), Kids (4-17), Student, or Military - valid ID required
🎨 Gain an up-close understanding of the artistic mastery and inspiration behind Michelangelo's brilliant works of art in the Sistine Chapel
👨🎨 Surround yourself in the artist's masterpieces under a life-size perspective
📽️ A one-of-a-kind experience! Brought to you by the organizers of the finest in themed exhibitions such as Star Trek, King Tut, Titanic, Frida Kahlo, Michael Jackson and more
✨ Experience these iconic frescoes, true to size, close-up, photographable, and at your own pace
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60-90 minutes
📍 Location: 121 Webster Avenue, Chelsea, MA 02150
🅿️ Parking : free ample parking on site
🚌 Transports : Easy to access off the Tobin Bridge on US- 1 North, bus stops are : Broadway @ Stockton or Sagamore Ave @Garfield Ave
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
📱 To get the most out of the experience, you are encouraged to download the Sistine Chapel app ahead of time, which is available for Apple and Android devices
🎧 Headphones will not be provided in order to avoid compatibility issues, therefore it is recommended that you bring your own on the day
Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel: The Exhibition showcases the awe and wonder of one of the world’s greatest artistic achievements while allowing visitors to experience this art, normally 60 feet away on Rome’s Sistine Chapel ceiling, from an up-close, life-size, and never-before-seen perspective. With special expertise and care, the ceiling paintings from the Sistine Chapel have been reproduced in a truly unique way using licensed high-definition photos. Brought to life using a special printing technique that emulates the look and feel of the original paintings, visitors engage with the artwork in ways that were never before possible: seeing every detail, every brushstroke, and every color of the artist’s 34 frescoes. Each image is accompanied by informative signage and a free audio guide app for smartphones provides an even more in-depth experience. This globally successful exhibition is an innovative opportunity to encounter Michelangelo’s timeless masterpiece. Whether visitors have already been to the Sistine Chapel or not, everyone can admire the artwork up close, at their own pace, and with the ability to capture photographic memories of this iconic work. Don’t miss out and get your tickets for Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel: The Exhibition in Boston!
- Very interesting narration combined with beautiful artwork. Very enjoyable.
- Great take! Beautifully laid out and very informative!
- The staff is exceptionally nice and helpful. The exhibit is displayed inside a large room and was not crowded. The audio and panel descriptions provided everything I needed to know.
- The art was beautiful
- Excellent exhibit
- Loved the layout
- Very informative ! Learned a lot of facts I wasn’t aware of even though I have been to the Sistine chapel !
- Great display and lighting. Easy parking and access.
- Absolutely loved it. Amazing
- Wonderful set up. Loved the opportunity, experience and information! Thank you!!
- I would highly recommend anyone go to this exhibit. The paintings and descriptions are very informative.
- Excellent paintings photo depiction and audio presentation. I’d give 10 out 10. Thank you
- Well done exhibit … easy to navigate…
- very informative
Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel - The Exhibition
121 Webster Ave, Chelsea, MA, USA, 02150