⭐ Astra Lumina returns to Los Angeles for an enchanted night walk at South Coast Botanic Garden that invites visitors to discover the wonder of visiting stars. Set off across mysterious grounds to discover a celestial pathway of lustrous light, cosmic visions, and astral song. Created by the visionary minds at Moment Factory, Astra Lumina LA is the 17th experience in the Lumina Night Walk series. You won’t want to miss this!
🚨 Doors are open! Don't miss out on an experience filled with cosmic light and starry wonders. Get your tickets now!
Tickets for Astra Lumina in Los Angeles
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (13+)
- Child (4-12)
- Senior (65+) / Reduced - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (Min 3 tickets; max 2 adults, min 1 child)
- Group Bundle (min. 8 tickets)
🎫 Add-ons (entry not included)
- Preferred Parking for 1 car at 26300 Crenshaw Blvd
- Offsite Parking for 1 car and Shuttle at 602 Deep Valley Drive, Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
- An Offsite Parking lot with shuttles will be available on days when the anticipated guest count is high
- Celestial Package (parking not included) -includes a complimentary double-walled vacuum-sealed Astra Lumina Tumbler (see here) plus a beverage of choice for your walk
🎁Don't forget to purchase a gift card for someone special, get yours here!
🌌 An enchanted night walk in a beautiful botanical garden that guides visitors on a journey to discover the wonder of visiting stars
✨ Immerse yourself in the magic of projections, lighting, and music, and the astral energy that transforms the garden into a celestial pathway
🤩 Astra Lumina LA is the 17th experience in the Lumina Enchanted Night Walk series by Moment Factory
👪 A multisensory immersive experience for all ages
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 1 hour
📍 Location: South Coast Botanic Garden, 26300 Crenshaw Blvd., Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
♿ Accessibility: Astra Lumina LA takes place within the South Coast Botanical Garden at areas with bumpy, dirt pathways that are narrow or uneven in many places It is therefore not recommended and likely not accessible for those who require mobility equipment or special assistance. Please read our FAQs for more information about how to make special accommodation arrangements
👪 Group Bookings: special services are available for groups of 30+ guests. Please inquire through our Group Bookings Portal
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
📃 All guests of Astra Lumina Los Angeles are required to complete a Liability Waiver upon arriving on site. Children under 18 years of age must be added to their parent’s or legal guardian’s waiver. Please show confirmation email of completed Liability Waiver at time of arrival.
Did you know there’s an extraordinary place right here on Earth that holds a special connection to the stars above? Come nightfall, mysterious observatory grounds set the stage for a phenomenal event: a visit from the stars. While here, the fallen stars release an astral energy that transforms the forest into a celestial pathway for humans to discover. As the night unfolds, the stars regenerate, rise, and reunite in the night sky, to shine brighter than ever before. Astra Lumina at South Coast Botanic Garden is the 17th experience in the Lumina Enchanted Night Walk series. Get your tickets for Astra Lumina: An Enchanted Night Walk Amongst The Stars in Los Angeles!
Created by Moment Factory
Presented by Fever and Moment Factory
- Incredibly dope experience.
- Loved everything about. Very different experience from other light events. I believe it's worth the money. Highly recommend.
- Wonderful experience ! The staff was friendly , the site was beautiful and memorable ! I went twice this year :)
- Very cool event, we loved it.
- very nice for a family with a 15 month old. could have been 2 installations longer.
- Very enjoyable
- Loved it! So beautiful, but avoid the crowds if you can.
- Love love! So enchanting!
- Such a cool experience. My husband and I both loved this multi sensory experience.
- An incredible experience and way to fill a night. Great music and light shows!
- Really cool lights, sound effects and music
- Very good. Well organized. Staff was incredibly professional and helpful Well done!
- The sphere of the universe.
- Was a must-try experience
- My husband and I had a nice time
South Coast Botanic Garden
26300 Crenshaw Blvd, Palos Verdes Estates, CA, 90274-2515
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
- Feb 2024
––– Low availability