⭐ Discover the Wizarding World and celebrate Harry’s adventures in this new hands-on experience, filled with magical moments and active play for witches and wizards of all ages! Harry Potter™: Magic at Play is a unique experience, ideal for families, that will engage the imaginations of all ages to bring out the young witch or wizard in all of us. Explore, climb, and play your way through multiple rooms of fun packed with playful celebrations of your favorite places and moments!
Tickets for Harry Potter™: Magic at Play in Seattle
🎫 General Admission - includes full access to the experience on your selected date and time slot plus a digital photo under our Sorting Hat and validated parking at Bravern Garage
- Adult (10+)
- Child (3–9)
🎫 Merch Ticket Bundle - includes full access to the experience, a digital photo under our Sorting Hat, and validated parking at Bravern Garage plus:
- 1 exclusive Harry Potter™: Magic at Play mug
- 1 Harry Potter™: Magic at Play enamel pin
- 1 photo print of your choice
- 10% off your retail store purchase during your visit
🎫 Friends & Family Ticket Bundle (4+) - includes full access to the experience on your selected date, a digital photo under our Sorting Hat, and validated parking at Bravern Garage
🎫 Digital Photo Package Add-On - save money by purchasing your premium photo package now! Receive digital photos of yourself under our Sorting Hat, broom flying on the Quidditch™ pitch, casting a Patronus charm, and a cozy group shot in the Great Hall! (only 1 package is needed per group)
🤩 Climb, slide, and play as you adventure in Harry’s footsteps and discover the wizarding world
🪄 Create your own magic as you attend Hogwarts™ classes, train for Quidditch™, and seek out the mysteries of the Forbidden Forest
📸 Capture magical memories of iconic moments like visiting the Great Hall, getting sorted into your Hogwarts house, flying a broom, and casting a Patronus
🍻 Enjoy the wizarding world’s favorite treats, from Butterbeer™ to Chocolate Frogs and Bertie Botts
🛍️ Shop for one-of-a-kind Harry Potter™ gear, including the exclusive Magic at Play collectible wand and limited edition house crest design
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
📍 Location: The Shops at The Bravern, Next to Prada, 11111 NE 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98004
🅿️ Parking: Guest parking at the Bravern garage will be validated for up to 6 hours. Please bring your paper parking ticket with you when you check in to get your ticket validated by a staff member.
⏳ Duration: the journey will take approximately 45 minutes. You may arrive up to 30-minutes after your purchased ticket time.
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome, filled with fun for the whole family! Children 2 years of age and under enter free of charge when accompanied by a parent or guardian
♿ Accessibility: the experience is ADA compliant and fully accessible for guests with many different abilities and neurodiversities. For more information, please contact us
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🛍️ Check out limited-edition apparel, accessories, novelties, and collectibles only available at the store! Click here to visit the online store or reserve your free visit to the store here
🎁 How about getting tickets to the experience Harry Potter™: Magic at Play for your loved ones with our gift card? Check it out here 🎁
Harry Potter™: Magic at Play is a one-of-a-kind experience that brings the Wizarding World to life through hands-on magical moments and active play for witches and wizards of all ages. Explore multiple rooms of fun inspired by Harry’s own adventures in discovering the Wizarding World, packed with playful celebrations of your favorite places and moments. Journey from Privet Drive to Platform 9 ¾™, discover and represent your Hogwarts™ house, make your own magic in Hogwarts™ classes, find your position on the Quidditch™ team, and so much more! Dust off your house robes and practice your swish and flick, because this journey will bring out the young witch or wizard in all of us. Get your tickets for Harry Potter••™: Magic at Play in Seattle!
WIZARDING WORLD CHARACTERS, NAMES AND RELATED INDICIA ARE © & ™ WARNER BROS.
ENTERTAINMENT INC. WB SHIELD: © & ™ WBEI. PUBLISHING RIGHTS © JKR. (S24)
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- Brigid S.Nov 2022I wish I took more time and more pictures! I loved being in the space and imagining that I was in Harry Potter. It was a great space as an adult but even more so for children!
- Sarah S.Nov 2022So much fun! A lot of interactive things and plenty of photo opportunities. Before we knew it 2 hours had passed!
- Savannah S.Sep 2023One of the best HP attractions we’ve been to - immersive, fun, and well paced so as not to be too crowded. A truly magical experience!
- Jen B.Nov 2022Thank you for not overselling each time slot. It was wonderful to enjoy the exhibits without being too crowded.
- Angela K.Nov 2022Magic at play had the best parts of the London studio tour brought to Chicago. It's not just for children, it's for the kid inside of everyone. Leave your stress at the door and turn on your imagination to step onto the Quidditch pitch riding your own broom and throwing your own Quaffle. You'll get as much fun as you put into it. Imagine the escalators are the moving staircases in Hogwarts; have a conversation with the portraits on the wall; cast your charms on the creatures in the forbidden forest; race your family and friends through the hedge maze. I also appreciated the handicap accessible photo opportunities like the boat going to Hogwarts.
- Maribel Z.Aug 2023It was so much fun. My son and I enjoyed the Harry Potter experience. We took a ton of pictures and everything about this experience was amazing!!
- Erica W.Nov 2022Cool experience! Neat how you walk around at your own pace!!
- Deb P.Nov 2022Fun experience and photo ops!
- Morris H.Sep 2023I think that it was the best experience that I ever had, and it was really convenient that it was closer to my home and I didn’t have to go all the way to Orlando or Arizona for an experience like this. One thing that I think would be a cool thing to add is people dressed as the Harry Potter characters and animals so people can take pictures with them.
- Breanna B.Aug 2023My family and I really enjoyed all the interactive exhibits!! My son and I are huge Harry Potter nerds and he loved seeing the magic brought to life!
- Ann L.Nov 2022Cute and well-done. The space was used well and the staff was fantastic.
- Kaye S.Nov 2022Add additional staff to coat check and photo check out, otherwise it was a really awesome experience for my child!
- Federico P.Aug 2023The experience was absolutely magical. A must see for any Harry Potter fan, casual or die hard. Can’t wait to go back and see it again!
- Kimberly D.Jul 2023My kids and I had so much fun! It was a wonderful opportunity to have some magic in real life. Thanks for bringing this to Chicago!
- Mizsha A.Nov 2022Great experience. Would be nice if pictures weren’t an additional charge. Otherwise fun games for the kids and so many elements from the books/movies were included.
The Shops At The Bravern
11111 NE 8th Street, Suite 100, Bellevue(Beside Microsoft Bravern 2 Entrance from NE 8th Street in the old Neiman Marcus Level 1), 98004-8590
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024
- May 2024