⭐ Liverpool: Guided Heritage, History & Culture Walking Tour offers an opportunity to explore Liverpool with an experienced local guide, ensuring a fun, interesting, and memorable tour of the city.
👥 Come on a tour with enthusiastic Liverpool lovers and knowledgeable local guides who will show you around
📸 Capture stunning shots of the city's famous architecture and notable sights
🚶♂️ Experience the rich history and vibrant culture of Liverpool through a leisurely walk
The starting point for our departure will be outside the Bluecoat Building, which is an Art Centre located on School Lane in Liverpool with the postal code L1 3BX.
The time it takes is 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Get ready for a thrilling adventure! Come and join an exhilarating walking tour of Liverpool, led by our enthusiastic local guides. Get ready to explore the city's must-see landmarks, uncover hidden treasures, and discover the fascinating connections to the Titanic and the Beatles. Prepare for mind-blowing photo opportunities and soak up the rich history, awe-inspiring architecture, and incredible musical influence. This experience is not to be missed, whether you're a visitor or a curious local! And guess what? It's wheelchair accessible too! We'll meet at the vibrant Bluecoat Building (Art Centre) on School Lane, and the tour will last an amazing 2 hours and 15 minutes. Simply show your booking confirmation, and get ready for an unforgettable journey through Liverpool's wonders!
📝 Additional info
- Many iconic buildings and landmarks, as well as hidden gems, are included in the tour.
- Historic and modern architecture, featured in films and TV programmes, are showcased.
- The guide shares stories that bring Liverpool's history and heritage to life, including its influence on music and modern culture.
- Suitable for both visitors and locals wanting to learn more about Liverpool.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Show your booking confirmation to the tour guide at the meeting point.
How to get there?
Gower Street Royal Albert Dock, Liverpool, L3 4AS