⭐ Best of Toronto Small Group City Tour allows you to experience a fully narrated and guided city tour of Toronto, including top highlights such as Nathan Phillips Square, Old City Hall, St Lawrence Market, Dundas Square, and the Toronto Waterfront.
🌆 Take pleasure in a comprehensive guided tour through Toronto, driving past Nathan Phillips Square, Old City Hall, St Lawrence Market, Dundas Square, and the Toronto Waterfront.
🏙️ Witness breathtaking 360-degree views from the observation deck at CN Tower - ticket included.
⛵ Delight in a Toronto Harbour Boat Cruise (April-October) or explore the incredible Casa Loma (November-March).
📅 Date and time
- The tour lasts for 4 hours - The tour will take place regardless of weather conditions - Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time - St. Lawrence Market is not open on Sundays and Mondays. On these days, it will be substituted with a visit to Distillery District - The Toronto Harbour Cruise is only available from April to October. From November to March, it will be substituted with a visit to Casa Loma.
The tour begins at the front of 120 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON.
Length of time: 4 hours.
Get ready to have the time of your life in Toronto! Join a lively small group tour and get ready to be blown away by the breathtaking views from the iconic CN Tower. You'll be amazed by the narrated driving tour, and don't forget to snap a selfie at the picturesque Nathan Phillips Square. Oh, and get your taste buds ready for some delicious treats at the famous St. Lawrence Market. But that's not all! Brace yourself for a mesmerizing boat cruise (April-Oct) or step into a winter wonderland at the magnificent Casa Loma (Nov-Mar). Let's kick off this thrilling adventure and create unforgettable memories together!
📝 Additional info
- Not accessible for wheelchairs
- Small tour group, maximum of 7 guests
- Drop-off at Downtown Toronto hotels
- Guide/driver gratuities not included
- Guide will drive a See Sight Tours marked small van
- Guide will be wearing a See Sight Tours polo shirt and will greet you outside the van
- St. Lawrence Market closed on Sundays and Mondays, replaced with a visit to the Distillery District
- Toronto Harbour Cruise available April to October, replaced by a visit to Casa Loma from November to March.
1 Dundas Street East, Toronto, M5B
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
- Feb 2024