⭐ Tutankhamun: His Tomb and His Treasures offers an unparalleled glimpse into the life of the young king. After captivating millions of visitors all over the world, this stunning exhibition about the wonders of Ancient Egypt is now coming to Atlanta!
🚨 The wait is over—the exhibition is now open! 🚨
Tickets for Tutankhamun: His Tomb and His Treasures in Atlanta
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (13+)
- Child (4–12)
- Senior, Student, or Military - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (min. 4 tickets, of which max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (min. 8 tickets)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes skip-the-line entry to the experience on your selected date and time, an exclusive poster, and 1 complimentary drink (coffee, tea, water, or soda)
- VIP Adult (13+)
- VIP Child (4–12)
🎫 Premium Flex Entry VIP - includes skip-the-line entry to the experience at any time on your selected date, an exclusive poster, and 1 complimentary drink (coffee, tea, water, or soda)
- This option is available in the calendar to the left in the first time slot for each day
- The final entry time is 1 hour before closing
🎭 Add-on Kid Tutankhamun Costume - includes a King Tutankhamun costume so your child can do his/her visit in style! Size suitable for kids
✨ Embark on an unparalleled journey to the era of the pharaohs!
🏛️ Experience the most complete exhibition dedicated to Tutankhamun in the world
👑 Learn everything about the boy king, his tomb, and his treasures
🤩 Enjoy a fully immersive experience brought to life through perfectly reconstructed objects, breathtaking decorations & fascinating explanations
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: Exhibition Hub, Atlanta Art Center
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Tutankhamun: His Tomb and His Treasures is an exhibition that offers guests an unprecedented glance into Ancient Egypt. With hundreds of perfectly reconstructed objects, breathtaking decorations, and fascinating explanations, it is the most complete exhibition in the world dedicated to revealing the life of the young king. Ready to travel to the era of the pharaohs? Get your tickets for Tutankhamun: His Tomb and His Treasures in Atlanta!
- Great exhibit -entertaining and informative and the replicas were beautiful !
- Thoroughly enjoyed the exhibit. Voice guided included. Large and true to actual size artifacts and objects. Absolutely gorgeous! Learn a great deal of history!
- Wow, We all had a great time. Learned something new.
- King Tut exhibit was amazing. It was fine very well and worth the trip. I hope good exhibits continue to come and continue to get community support!! Definitely recommend checking it out!!!!!
- Excellent exhibit! Well put together, and a great walk through history!
- I loved it. A steep dive into the most fascinating history of all time!!!
- Very impressed with so many treasures. We really appreciate everyone who is working so hard bringing and organazing such wonderful event. We were with family members. 6 people.
- Great exhibit. Very interesting and extremely informative.
- Exceptionally well designed layout and thoroughly enjoyable way to learn about history.
- Loved the setup and the orchestrated flow!! We were able to see and hear everything without being bumped or hearing a lot of voices
Exhibition Hub Atlanta Art Center
5660 Buford Highway Northeast, Doraville, 30340-1223
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Oct 2023
- Nov 2023
––– Low availability