⭐ Don’t miss Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience! Walk into the depths of a dark forest and discover fantastic beasts and iconic Wizarding World™ moments illuminated like never before. Get tickets!
✨An illuminated nighttime walking trail is now open in Dallas!✨
🟠 November - Very limited availability
🟡 December - Limited availability,
🟢 January - Good availability
Tickets for Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience in Little Elm, TX
🎫 Standard Admission - includes standard entry to the forest trail inspired by the Wizarding World + access to the Village where you can find magical food and drink to add to your experience
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 3–12)
- Group Bundle (min. 6 people)
- Family Bundle (3+ tickets, max. 2 adults)
- Senior (65+), Student, Military - valid ID required
🎫 Deluxe Bundles – include admission to Harry Potter™: A Forbidden Forest Experience plus a Harry Potter themed sweet treat, Butterbeer stein, souvenir letter, exclusive lanyard and tote bag
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (3–12)
🎫 Parking Pass - includes one parking spot per car at Little Elm Park ($5 online or $8 if you purchase on-site)
Special services are available for groups of 30+ guests: please visit our website for more information
🎁 Purchase a gift card for friends or family here
🌳 Give a Tree, Grow a Forest: we are committed to celebrating the power of nature and ensuring a legacy for future generations to enjoy our beautiful surroundings. You have the option to donate $1.00 to buy a tree and cover the cost of planting and management in the USA. More information is available on our website here
🏞️ Follow a trail through a mysterious and magical forest full of interactive moments, mesmerizing lights, and theatrical illusions
🐎 Come face-to-face with magical creatures from the Harry Potter™ and the Fantastic Beasts™ films, such as Hippogriffs, Unicorns, Nifflers, and more
✨ Use your wand to cast spells, and even conjure a Patronus
🍽️ Enjoy a selection of delicious food and drink inspired by the Wizarding World
📸 Take plenty of fun photos to immortalize the evening's adventure
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: approx. 60–90 minutes (the walking trail will take approx. 45–75
📍 Location: the awe-inspiring woods of Little Elm Park, 701 W Eldorado Pkwy, Little Elm, TX 75068
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Children ages 2 and under enter free of
♿ Accessibility: please be aware that this is a woodland walk; the pathway is mostly paved, but there is a compacted stone section at the beginning which can make it difficult for a wheelchair to pass. However, there will be motorized wheelchairs for adults that can be reserved and utilized—see the FAQs below for more information
🚗 Parking: guests coming by car must purchase a parking pass prior to arrival. Rideshare is encouraged as only limited parking is available
🥾 This is an outdoor trail, outdoor shoes are strongly advised. Wellies and walking boots are best!
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
As the days get shorter and the nights grow longer, enchanting creatures and magical beasts inspired by the Wizarding World come to life in a spellbinding Forbidden Forest. Now is your chance to see these curious inhabitants illuminated! Embark on a bewitching journey through a misty forest trail full of magic and wonder, and discover unexpected surprises around every corner. Ready your wand and cast spells, come face-to-face with Hippogriffs and Nifflers, and experience breathtaking moments based on scenes from the Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts films. After all the excitement, an enchanting village will welcome you with warm food and a blazing fire. Don't miss this opportunity to step foot into our experience inspired by the Wizarding World. Get your tickets for Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience in Texas!
WIZARDING WORLD and all related trademarks, characters, names, and indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s23)
- This experience was phenomenal. Highly enjoyed everything about it!
- Very fun and immersive. A little spooky but not too overboard for younger kids. Great little shops and experiences along the way. Excellent walking surfaces and clean, nice portable restrooms.
- Literally the coolest thing ever
- Absolute magical experience! We loved every bit of it! Can’t wait to do something like this again!
- We’ll organized, fun event! The visual and sound were great too!
- Lots of fun and well managed.
- So much fun! We enjoyed it!
- Wonderful experience from a long time Harry Potter lover.
- Absolutely loved it!!
- Awesome experience! Better then our time spent at Universal in Harry Potter World!
- We loved it! The whole experience surpassed my high expectations! Fun for the family and the walk was super easy and interactive. Loved the merchandise and hot chocolate too!
- It was phenomenal and I’m wasn’t a HP fan going in (I’m 64 years old and never understood the hype). Went with my husband, daughter, her husband and their baby. Was a very fun time. Well organized and perfect weather.
Little Elm Park
701 W Eldorado Pkwy, Little Elm, TX, 75068
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Nov 2023
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
––– Low availability