⭐ Penn Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology: Fast Track offers the opportunity to encounter one of the world's most extensive collections of anthropological and archaeological artifacts in the renowned Penn Museum.
🎫 Admission to the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
🎫 Access to the exhibition "The stories we wear" starting on September 25, 2021
🌍 Visit the famous Penn Museum to explore a vast array of anthropological and archaeological artifacts.
👑 Uncover historical treasures from captivating civilizations, presented with modern viewpoints and objects.
🏛️ Experience remarkable sights like the grandest Egyptian sphinx in the Western Hemisphere, Aztec sculptures, Maya monuments, Greek pottery, Roman statues, and many other wonders.
📅 Date and time
Starting from September 25, 2021, the exhibition "The stories we wear" can be accessed. However, visitors should be aware that the Museum will undergo deep cleaning and will be closed to the public for half an hour in the morning (12-12:30 pm) and in the afternoon (2:30-3 pm) every day.
Length of time: two hours.
Get ready for an adrenaline-pumping escapade like no other at Penn Museum! Prepare to delve into mind-blowing cultural marvels that will leave you speechless. Brace yourself to unearth jaw-dropping treasures from every nook and cranny of the globe - from the enigmatic realms of ancient Egypt to the mystical lands of China, Africa, and Greece. Hold your breath as you encounter the gigantic Egyptian sphinx, the mightiest of its kind in the entire Western Hemisphere. Brace yourself for an exhilarating voyage through time, as you immerse yourself in the enthralling artifacts of mesmerizing civilizations. Get psyched for an unforgettable historical ride that will keep you on the edge of your seat!
📝 Additional info
- Coat room offers limited storage for large backpacks, carry-on suitcases, and umbrellas, located beneath the Main Entrance.
- Personal use photography/videography allowed, except in certain special exhibitions.
- Only bottled water allowed in galleries.
- 2nd floor café open until 30 minutes prior to museum closing.
- U.S. military personnel and veterans enjoy free entrance with ID.
- Children under 6 enter for free, no ticket necessary.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
3260 South Street, Philadelphia, 19104
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
- Feb 2024