⭐ National Liberty Museum: General Admission should be experienced because it brings the idea of liberty to life with inspiring stories of courageous individuals from the past and present.
🎫 Entry into the National Liberty Museum
🎫 Access to the National Liberty Museum
🎫 Admission to the Museum
🎫 Entrance into the Museum
🔥 Check out the 360° Flame Gallery and witness the incredible 21-foot Flame of Liberty, made by glass artist Dale Chihuly.
🌍 Step into the Heroes from Around the World Gallery and discover inspiring individuals from various backgrounds who played a role in promoting liberty.
🎨 Marvel at thought-provoking contemporary art displays centered around freedom at the remarkable Live Like a Hero Gallery.
Conveniently situated in the center of Old City, Philadelphia.
Prepare to be captivated by the awe-inspiring tales of brave trailblazers who have shaped our world at the extraordinary National Liberty Museum in the heart of Philadelphia's historic Old City! Delve into the immersive 360° Flame Gallery, be awed by the Heroes from Around the World Gallery, and be moved by the thought-provoking contemporary art exhibitions at the magnificent Live Like a Hero Gallery. Experience the undeniable might of liberty and embrace the profound essence of genuine freedom. This phenomenal destination is accessible to all, including wheelchair users. Simply flash your smartphone tickets at the front desk and get ready for an absolute must-visit that no freedom enthusiast can afford to miss out on!
📝 Additional info
- The National Liberty Museum is situated in the heart of Philadelphia's Old City.
- The museum displays the stories of brave individuals who have promoted freedom.
- The museum includes both special temporary exhibitions and a state-of-the-art permanent exhibition.
- The museum exhibits a 21-foot Flame of Liberty crafted by glass artist Dale Chihuly.
- The Heroes from Around the World Gallery celebrates individuals from diverse backgrounds who have contributed to the advancement of liberty.
- The Live Like a Hero Gallery presents rotating contemporary art exhibitions with a focus on freedom.
- The museum is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Admission to the museum is necessary.
- Smartphone tickets can be shown at the front desk upon arrival.
National Liberty Museum
321 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, 19106
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
- Feb 2024