⭐ Experience the local side of Boston's North End on the Boston North End: Food Tour with a guided visit to a revered church and some delicious food tastings. Don't miss it!
Tickets for Boston North End: Food Tour in Boston
🎫 General Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (12+)
- Child (6-11)
🏛️ Immerse yourself in the history of a highly influential church during the American Revolution
📢 Listen to tales shared by longstanding local merchants in the neighborhood
🚶 Stroll by significant sites in Boston's oldest neighborhood
📅 Dates: select your date directly in the ticket selector
🕒 Time: 10 a.m.
⏳ Duration: 2 hours
📍 Location: The Greenway Carousel
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
Calling all foodies! Indulge in delectable tastings of succulent meats, savory cheeses, freshly baked bread, pastries, pizza, and heavenly cappuccinos on this lively Boston food tour. Discover fascinating hidden gems, delve into the captivating history of the influential neighborhood, and visit the iconic church with captivating tales from long-time local merchants. Prepare to be utterly spellbound by the astounding historic landmarks you'll encounter along the way. Uncover the absolute best of the North End and get your tickets for the Boston North End: Food Tour in Boston!
📝 Additional info
- Gratuities are not mandatory
- Food, drinks, and souvenirs are not provided
- Participants should wear comfortable and weather-appropriate attire
- The tour takes place regardless of the weather
- A valid ID is necessary at the Massachusetts State House with metal detectors
- Guests need to show their smartphone ticket to the tour guide
- The tour guide will be identifiable by wearing an Urban Adventures jacket
The Greenway Carousel
191 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, 02111
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
No booking fees
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024
- May 2024