⭐ Heart of Downtown Toronto Bike Tour offers a real feel for the layout of downtown Toronto and allows you to discover the highlights of the city while pedaling around with a local.
🏰 The CN Tower is a famous landmark.
🚴 Kensington Market is a great place for biking.
🏛️ The Art Gallery of Ontario is an impressive museum.
City Tours Toronto
The tour will last for a duration of three hours and thirty minutes.
Discover the vibrant heart of Toronto in the most exhilarating way possible - hop on a bike for an epic adventure like no other! Feel the wind in your hair as you zip through iconic sights, connecting with the vibrant culture, rich history, and mouthwatering cuisine. Prepare to be mesmerized by jaw-dropping vistas around every corner. Join this 3.5-hour escapade, suitable for any level of expertise, and relish in the expertise of our knowledgeable guides. Available in English, Spanish, or French, get set for an unforgettable, adrenaline-pumping journey that will leave you spellbound!
📝 Additional info
- Dress appropriately for weather and bike ride; safety instructions given before tour
- Complete online waiver form before tour time
- Locker space available to store items
- Children must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- Tour on quiet streets, park paths, and bike lanes
- Guide gratuities not included
- Bicycle and helmet provided
- Water bottle and small snack provided
- Warm blankets and gloves provided in winter
- Each bike has a water bottle holder
- Mandatory to wear provided helmets while riding
1 Dundas Street East, Toronto, M5B
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
- Feb 2024