⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Northampton. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at Northampton Museum and Art Gallery under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Northampton Museum and Art Gallery
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Northampton
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- I Want to Break Free
- We Will Rock You
- Somebody to Love
- Radio Ga Ga
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Who Wants to Live Forever
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Love of My Life
- We Are the Champions
- Another One Bites the Dust
- And more!
- String quartet - Ensemble M
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- The girls are amazing! Such a good atmosphere. Time passes fast when we're having fun! ❤️
- Fantastic evening thoroughly enjoyed it. Great musicians
- Beautiful music in a relaxed atmosphere. Can't believe it's already over.
- Absolutely amazing!!!! I would recommend!! I would probably go in further back to be honest, I was up front and if I went back I'd go into the further sections because it isn't a large theater so you're not missing anything, it lasted an hour and it was gorgeous!
- It was absolutely amazing realy brilliant
- Super evening , Amazing x Great birthday treat x
- Excellent thanks
- Absolutely beautiful
- Amazing experience. Loved it so much.
- Really enjoyable
- A truly magical night!
- It was an amazing experience. Lovely, beautiful, funny... I highly recommend this concert.
- really enjoyed the performance
- Fantastic. A wonderful experience.
- Brilliant really enjoyed it well done to everyone