⭐ Don't miss Paddington™ Lo-Commotion this summer! Join beloved characters from the Paddington stories at Blenheim Palace for an exciting treasure hunt.
🚨 Tickets selling fast for the summer holidays, don't miss out! 🚨
Tickets for Paddington™ Lo-Commotion at Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Individual (Adults and Children ages 3 years and above)
- Children (ages 7 months–2 years. Babies up to 6 months go free of charge)
- Concession (Universal Credit, NHS, over 65s and Access - valid ID required)
- Family/Small Group Bundle (3-5 people)
- Group Bundle (10+ people)
👉 Off-peak: get up to 25% off on weekday tickets from 1 p.m. onwards!
🌳 Go on an immersive adventure this summer on the beautiful grounds of Blenheim Palace
🐻 Meet your favourite characters, search for 'buried treasure' and get on board a real locomotive (subject to availability on the day)
🛍️ Visit the Paddington shop and enjoy a host of free creative activities suitable for all ages
🚗 Drive a mini ROVER in the Rovers Railway Rescue (available for additional purchase, ages 4-10)
📸 Get a Paddington Lo-Commotion Souvenir Photo (available for additional purchase - on sale very soon!)
🥣 Afterwards, enjoy delicious food and drink at the many restaurants and cafés around Blenheim Palace
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 55 minutes
📍 Location: Blenheim Palace
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Free entry for infants 6 months and under who are carried around the experience. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this is a 0.75km long outdoor adventure through Palace parkland. Although the route has been mowed and rolled and is designed to be accessible by pushchair and wheelchair, it may become less accessible after heavy rain. Every effort will be made to keep the route as accessible as possible throughout the run
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
This summer, join Paddington for a unique adventure at Blenheim Palace! As you explore the beautiful palace grounds, you’ll have the chance to meet your favourite characters from the Paddington stories and search for a ‘buried treasure’. Suitable for all ages, Paddington™ Lo-Commotion is the perfect outdoor adventure for families to immerse themselves in interactive live performance, outdoor adventure, puppetry, and more! Get your tickets for Paddington™ Lo-Commotion at Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire now!
- A lovely day out for the kids. Had them in the palms of your hands.
- My two year old loved it
- Absolutely brilliant. Low sensory, attentive staff, great acting, and Paddington himself. Highly recommend. 5/5
- My little boy thoroughly enjoyed the paddington experience. The actors were all brilliant, the all matched the energy that my little boy had and would get down to his height to talk to him. the only thing that could have made it better would have been to get a photo with paddington.
- We planned a day out for our anniversary with our little one and it was absolutely amazing. The characters were brilliant and the experience is so interactive. We had an amazing day. The gift shop is pricey but it is so well set out for children. I would recommend it to anyone. The sessions had just the right amount of people so I didn’t feel crowded which was a bonus. Be prepared to get in touch with your inner child. My little one absolutely loved it.