⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Grand Rapids. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi at Fountain Street Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Fountain Street Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Grand Rapids
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - “Opening Theme”
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky - “Kimi wo Nosete - Carrying You”
- My Neighbour Totoro - “Kaze no Toori Michi - Path of the Wind”
- My Neighbour Totoro - “Tonari no Totoro - Main Theme”
- Kiki's Delivery Service - “Umi no Mieru Machi - A Town with an Ocean View”
- Kiki's Delivery Service - “Tabidachi - Journey”
- Princess Mononoke - “Main Theme”
- Spirited Away - “Inochi no Namae - Name of Life”
- Spirited Away - “Chihiro's Waltz”
- Ponyo - “Gake no Ue no Ponyo - Ponyo on the Cliff”
- The Wind Rises - “A Journey (A Dream of Flight)”
- Kikujiro - “Summer”
- The Tale of Princess Kaguya - “When I Remember This Life”
- Howl's Moving Castle - “Merry Go Round of Life”
- KalHaven String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Angel S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Excellent concert.... they are masters.... We will be back again!!!!"
💬 Susan A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I loved the venue and the artists were amazing. I look forward to more Fever events!"
💬 Holly H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very well run and the very talented musicians were great!"
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- It was amazing. Loved every minute every song was executed perfectly
- Great experience, can't wait to do this again.
- Great Musical Performance & Energy.
- Customer service and performers were great! I really enjoyed the performance
- The vibes were amazing and the ambiance was relaxing! I can’t wait to do this again!
- It was a great way to bring all ages and cultures together to vibe together in a atmosphere set to listen to good music with talented musicians. Looking forward to more events more good hits of old and new.
- A beautiful experience. With they took the crowd more seriously and wanted silence for the other audience members. But the crowd singing with them was still a fun time.
- Amazing! Will be coming back, great mid week pick me up and the musicians were phenomenal
- A must see experience!
- Excellent energy, artistry, and ambiance!!
- Amazing and fun
Museu de Marinha
Praça do Império, 1400-206