⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Baltimore. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen and more at The Baltimore Museum of Art (Meyerhoff Auditorium) under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: The Baltimore Museum of Art (Meyerhoff Auditorium)
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Baltimore
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Somebody to Love
- Love of My Life
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure (Queen and David Bowie)
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- We Will Rock You
- Another One Bites The Dust
- We Are The Champions
- Gianni Schicchi, “O Mio Babbino Caro” – Giacomo Puccini
- La Boheme, SC 67, Act 2: “Quando m'en Vo' (Musetta's Waltz)” – Giacomo Puccini
- Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620, Act 2: “Der Hölle Rache Kocht in Meinem Herzen (Queen of the Night Aria)” – W. A. Mozart
- Kennedy String Quartet
- Fantastic performance, lovely atmosphere... I was lulled into a relaxing state while the Courtet of strings played a tribute to queen !!
- Such a unique and fun experience.
- It was so beautiful and amazing. An absolutely fantastic experience! Highly recommend!
- It was amazing! I've never seen anything like it. The Kennedy String Quartet made it fun and interactive. The candles make it super special and we will be going again!!
- It was so beautiful and the musicians were very talented! I loved every minute.
- Wonderful! Can’t wait to see another performance!
- Super talented, seamless but need more than an a quick hour! Loved it!
- Beautiful music in an elegant setting
- An amazing performance.
- Music was great and setting was magical.
The Baltimore Museum of Art (Meyerhoff Auditorium)
10 Art Museum Drive, Baltimore, 21218
Don't miss out!
Select date and session