⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Baltimore. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Hans Zimmer at The Baltimore Museum of Art (Meyerhoff Auditorium) under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Baltimore Museum of Art (Meyerhoff Auditorium)
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Baltimore
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Time from Inception
- This Land from The Lion King
- Zooster’s Breakout from Madagascar
- Supermarine from Dunkirk
- Honor from The Pacific
- A Dark Knight from The Dark Knight
- Wonder Woman Suite
- Gladiator Suite
- Cornfield Chase from Interstellar
- Dune Suite
- Discombobulate from Sherlock Holmes
- Pirates of the Caribbean Suite
- Kennedy String Quartet
- Natasha B.Jul 2023It was a great well organized experience
- Dave B.Jul 2023Great show!
- DisdoodleJul 2023Wonderful performance! Absolutely recommend and will do another Candlelight concert
- Omer O.Jul 2023One word, amazing
- Aasya A.Jul 2023Most enjoyable
- Olivia A.Jul 2023Absolutely amazing! Looking to see what other concerts we can go to!
- Manna B.Jul 2023Amazing, the candlelit atmosphere was very ambient and the musicians were top notch! Thank you for the memorable performance!
The Baltimore Museum of Art (Meyerhoff Auditorium)
10 Art Museum Drive, Baltimore, 21218