⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Atlanta. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Whitney Houston at Magnolia Hall in Piedmont Park under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Magnolia Hall in Piedmont Park
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Atlanta
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- "How Will I Know"
- "Greatest Love of All"
- "One Moment in Time"
- "I Have Nothing"
- "You Light Up My Life"
- "So Emotional"
- "When You Believe (ft. Mariah Carey)” from The Prince of Egypt
- "Saving All My Love for You"
- "It's Not Right but It's Okay"
- "Where Do Broken Hearts Go"
- "I Will Always Love You"
- "I Wanna Dance With Somebody"
- DIVISI's Amp'd String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Daisha T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was great! The talent, the ambiance, the vibe made for a really great evening."
💬 Susan A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I loved the venue and the artists were amazing. I look forward to more Fever events!"
💬 Todd S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Well done! Staff was fantastic, great atmosphere and performance. Looking forward to attending another production!"
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- It was amazing. Loved every minute every song was executed perfectly
- Great experience, can't wait to do this again.
- Great Musical Performance & Energy.
- Customer service and performers were great! I really enjoyed the performance
- The vibes were amazing and the ambiance was relaxing! I can’t wait to do this again!
- It was a great way to bring all ages and cultures together to vibe together in a atmosphere set to listen to good music with talented musicians. Looking forward to more events more good hits of old and new.
- A beautiful experience. With they took the crowd more seriously and wanted silence for the other audience members. But the crowd singing with them was still a fun time.
- Amazing! Will be coming back, great mid week pick me up and the musicians were phenomenal
- A must see experience!
- Excellent energy, artistry, and ambiance!!
- Amazing and fun
Don't miss out!
Select date and session