⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Liverpool. Get your tickets now to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Warner Bros. and discover astonishing cinema, music, and iconic magical moments from the Warner Bros. library at St George's Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St George's Hall
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open an hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Please note that Zone D tickets are 16+ only
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🌟 For more information about this event, you can visit this link
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Liverpool
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- The Wizard of Oz - Over the Rainbow (1939)
- Casablanca - As Time Goes By (1942)
- Singin’ in the Rain - Singin’ in the Rain (1952)
- Scooby-Doo - Theme Song (1969)
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination (1971)
- The Exorcist - Theme Song (Tubular Bells) (1973)
- Purple Rain - Purple Rain (1984)
- Batman - Main Theme (1989)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - Suite (2001)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Hogwarts’ Anthem (2005)
- Inception - Time (2010)
- Wonder Woman - Suite (2017)
- A Star is Born - Shallow (2018)
- Friends - I’ll Be There for You (1995)
- Bloomsbury Music Group
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Tiffany M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I absolutely loved the show!!! I atmosphere was beautiful and I can still hear the music. Just beautiful!"
💬 Nikia B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I absolutely enjoyed the show this evening. I have bought tickets to future shows and can't wait to continue the experience."
💬 Tim T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Such great music perfectly performed in an acoustically great venue."
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- The girls are amazing! Such a good atmosphere. Time passes fast when we're having fun! ❤️
- Fantastic evening thoroughly enjoyed it. Great musicians
- Beautiful music in a relaxed atmosphere. Can't believe it's already over.
- Absolutely amazing!!!! I would recommend!! I would probably go in further back to be honest, I was up front and if I went back I'd go into the further sections because it isn't a large theater so you're not missing anything, it lasted an hour and it was gorgeous!
- It was absolutely amazing realy brilliant
- Super evening , Amazing x Great birthday treat x
- Excellent thanks
- Absolutely beautiful
- Amazing experience. Loved it so much.
- Really enjoyable
- A truly magical night!
- It was an amazing experience. Lovely, beautiful, funny... I highly recommend this concert.
- really enjoyed the performance
- Fantastic. A wonderful experience.
- Brilliant really enjoyed it well done to everyone
How to get there?
St George's Hall Liverpool
St George's PlaceLiverpool, L1 1JJ
Don't miss out!
Select date and session