🎵 This experience is brought to you by Candlelight Concerts. This concert is not affiliated with the Fever Original Candlelight series.
Tickets for A Night at the Opera in Dublin
🎫 Band A ticket for 1
🎫 Band B ticket for 1
🎫 Band C ticket for 1 (Restricted View)
Seats are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis within each band.
🎼 A stellar programme of favourites from the most popular operas and operettas
🎻 Stunning performances from the highly acclaimed London Concertante
✨ Perfect option for first-time classical concert-goers
⛪ The beautiful St Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin
📅 Date: Saturday 14 October
🕒 Time: 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. (Doors open at 7:15 p.m.)
⏳ Duration: 2 hours
📍 Location: St Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome
- The London Concertante
- Puccini - "Nessun Dorma" from Turandot
- Delibes - "Flower Duet" from Lakme
- Mozart - Marriage of Figaro overture
- Puccini - "O Mio babbino caro" from Gianni Schicchi
- Rossini - William Tell Overture
- Verdi - "La donna e mobile" from Rigoletto
- Bizet - Toreador Song from Carmen
- Puccini - "Un Bel Di Vedremo" from Madame Butterfly
- Puccini - "E lucevan le stelle" from Tosca
- And many, many more!
Candlelight Concerts and The London Concertante present a sensational evening at the opera with an array of the finest arias and overtures at St Patrick's Cathedral. Expect an incredible programme of works and compositions by Puccini, Verdi, Rossini, Mozart, and many more. The UK-based chamber orchestra London Concertante are no stranger to a live concert, often performing up to and over one hundred concerts per year, making them the busiest ensemble of their kind. Get your tickets now for A Night at the Opera in Dublin!
St Patrick's Cathedral
Saint Patrick's Close, Dublin, D08 H6X3
Don't miss out!
Select date and session