⭐ Get ready for the ultimate escape! Colors Festival is making its way to the UK in Manchester, delivering a lively encounter with street art, paintings, and photography carefully curated by 30+ talented artists from across the globe. Immerse yourself in a world exploding with vibrant colors, excitement, and pure joy, stepping outside of the boundaries of your everyday life . Don't miss out on this unforgettable, family-friendly experience of the year.
🚨 The exhibition will keep its doors open until October 29th. Get your tickets before it's too late! 🚨
🎁 When you purchase a ticket for this event you will automatically be registered to participate in a special giveaway. You can increase your chances by buying more lottery tickets here
🟡 October - Limited availability
Tickets for Colors Festival in Manchester
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 13-64)
- Child (ages 3-12)
- Student (ages 13-26) or Senior (65+)
- Family Bundle (3+ tickets, max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (min. 8 tickets)
💫 Embark on a sensory and unique interactive journey through the world of art with a multitude of exhibitions, installations, and interactive displays at your fingertips
👀 Marvel at the stunning display of XXL colourful works spread across 800m² of exhibition space
🚸 Enjoy a family-friendly experience that’s fun for adults and children alike
🎨 Discover a curated selection of over 30 established and emerging artists from all corners of the world
🏭 Immerse yourself in a completely renovated and unique space, specially designed to enhance your art experience
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 45 minutes
📍 Location: Regent Retail Park, Salford
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🎨 Enjoy the Colors Festival in London too!
Immerse yourself in a captivating world of vibrant colors and boundless imagination at Colors Festival, where art takes you on a journey beyond your everyday life. With 30+ street artists from around the globe, this extraordinary event unveils a universe of paintings, photography, and illustrations that will ignite your senses. Engage with interactive installations and encounter art in awe-inspiring ways. Having enchanted over 100,000 street art enthusiasts in Paris, Colors Festival is now arriving in the UK to offer you and your loved ones an immersive and unforgettable experience. Get your tickets now for Colors Festival in Manchester and embark on a transformative artistic adventure!
💬 Manchester Evening News ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “...visitors will feel like they are stepping into different worlds as they enter different parts of the exhibition” “The UV room is a must see”
- Quality! Really well designed and a pleasure to experience with the family. I can’t wait for next year, I hope it returns!
- Very good show. Small venue but enough interaction for kids and adults to last at least 1h. I would recommend this show.
- Fabulous exhibition which is really child friendly. Would recommend to anyone who likes art and families with children
- Really enjoyed it!
- Loved it, specially the interactive parts
- Amazing exibition!
- Fabulous exhibition, highly recommend. The interactive pieces were amazing and each time we turned the corner, we were amazed again. Thank you
- I loved it, such a create combination of work and has an exciting work around every corner. Allot better than your usual dreary art gallery.
- Fantastic, emersive art experience. Great to take the kids to, due to the interactive bits and the subject matter appealed to them.
- A great exhibition, lively, fun and different!
- Great art and wonderful experience
- Very enjoyable.
- Amazing! Great for kids also
- It was great. Love it.
How to get there?
Regent Retail Park
100 Regent RdSalford, M5 4QU