⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Toronto. Get your tickets now to celebrate Pride Month and the music of queer icons at Metropolitan Community Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto
📅 Dates and times: June 2 at 8:00 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 minutes prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is AODA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Toronto
- Unholy - Sam Smith ft. Kim Petras
- Your Song - Elton John
- Prélude Op. 28, No. 15 in D-Flat Major “Raindrop” - Frédéric Chopin
- Montero (Call Me By Your Name) - Lil Nas X
- Thinkin Bout You - Frank Ocean
- String Quartet in E-Flat Major: I. Adagio ma non troppo - Fanny Mendelssohn
- Losing My Mind from Follies – Stephen Sondheim
- I’ll Cover You from Rent – Jonathan Larson
- Somewhere from West Side Story – Leonard Bernstein and Stephen Sondheim
- Adagio for Strings, Op. 11 - Samuel Barber
- Pynk - Janelle Monáe ft. Grimes
- The Story - Brandi Carlisle
- Swan Lake, Op. 20, Act IV: No. 29, Finale - Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Listeso String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Awilda R. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful venue... incredible musicians."
💬 Tiffany M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I absolutely loved the show!!! The atmosphere was beautiful and I can still hear the music. Just beautiful!"
💬 Nikia B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I absolutely enjoyed the show this evening. I have bought tickets to future shows and can't wait to continue the experience."