⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Melbourne. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake and more featuring ballet at Collingwood Town Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our professional photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: Collingwood Town Hall Ballroom
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Melbourne
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Swan Lake
- Scene 🩰
- Danse Espagnole🩰
- Dance of the Swans
- Sleeping Beauty
- Panorama 🩰
- Aurora's Variation 🩰
- The Nutcracker Suite
- Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy🩰
- Dance of the Mirlitons 🩰
- Arabian Dance
- Waltz of the Flowers 🩰
- Chinese Dance 🩰
- Spanish Dance
🩰: Ballet dancer will intervene with these pieces
- String quartet - Invictus Quartet
- Ballet Dancer - Ruth Austin; Heidi Zolker
- Great experience, thank you for all the musics played by the team. It’s magnificent! It also brought a lot of great old memories with those musics
- Had a wonderful time. The quartet were amazing. So good to be up close to see the instruments being played.
- A wonderful evening. The musicians were fantastic, very talented. The ballerinas were lovely floating across the stage. One hour was a perfect length to appreciate their expertise and enjoy the whole concert. The candlelight made the night spectacular.
- Ballet dancers should have used lighter costumes especially the fan. Other than that it was amazing. The quartet were a delight. The ambience of candle light made it magical. would go again in a heart beat.
- Great to bring my 6 year old granddaughter and 10 year old friend...who were much better behaved than those people who rustled sweets and chips...why can't you control this behaviour!!!
- Such a stunning experience of breathtaking brilliance
- Beautiful in more ways than one. Loved the experience ❤️
- The ambience, muscicians and the 2 ballarinas were a treat. i enjoyed myself. Please try to have these concerts during the day as well as the candles + ambience can be recreated. Please also have these in western suburbs so that we do not have to travel so far to watch these.
- More ballet would have been nice, music wasn’t loud enough
- This is my second secret concert & I can’t wait for my third. I can thoroughly recommend these fabulous events!!
- Fantastic evening! Quartet was above my expectations! Greate performance! Ballerinas as well. It would be even better with a bim light folloving ballerinas so we cen see them and enjoy even more!
- loved it. Musicians made their instruments sing, and the ballet just added it a fabulous experience
- Wonderful ! A beautiful experience 🙂
- So awesome had a fabulous night thank you
- It was wonderful, only criticism is that the candles in front hid the ballerinas' feet! I wanted to see their feet. My 3 companions agreed, as footwork is a large part of Ballet.
Canoe Place Inn & Cottages
239 East Montauk Highway, Hampton Bays, 11946-1601