⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Dublin. Get your tickets now to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Warner Bros. and discover astonishing cinema, music, and iconic magical moments from the Warner Bros. library at St Andrew's Parish Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Andrew's Parish Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 40 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
📝 The chapel dates back to the 19th century and seats are wooden, so it is recommended that you bring your own cushion to enjoy the experience more comfortably
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Dublin
👉 For more information about this event, you can visit this link
- The Wizard of Oz - Over the Rainbow (1939)
- Casablanca - As Time Goes By (1942)
- Singin’ in the Rain - Singin’ in the Rain (1952)
- Scooby-Doo - Theme Song (1969)
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination (1971)
- The Exorcist - Theme Song (Tubular Bells) (1973)
- Purple Rain - Purple Rain (1984)
- Batman - Main Theme (1989)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - Suite (2001)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Hogwarts’ Anthem (2005)
- Inception - Time (2010)
- Wonder Woman - Suite (2017)
- A Star is Born - Shallow (2018)
- Friends - I’ll Be There for You (1995)
- Avoca String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Taylor M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely incredible performance!! Beautiful venue and excellent performers."
💬 Tracy O. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Fantastic, intimate show! So well organized and easy. It was a great evening out to watch and hear very talented musicians."
💬 Shilpa J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely exquisite! Can’t wait to come for another one. Thank you for a memorable evening!"
How to get there?
St Ann & the Holy Trinity Church
157 Montague Street, Brooklyn, 11201-3587
- Borough Hall - 4-5
- Court St - N-R
- Borough Hall - 2-3