⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Perth. Get your tickets now to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Warner Bros. and discover astonishing cinema, music, and iconic magical moments from the Warner Bros. library at Perth Town Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Perth Town Hall
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Perth
👉For more information about this event, you can visit this link
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- The Wizard of Oz - Over the Rainbow (1939)
- Casablanca - As Time Goes By (1942)
- Singin’ in the Rain - Singin’ in the Rain (1952)
- Scooby-Doo - Theme Song (1969)
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination (1971)
- The Exorcist - Theme Song (Tubular Bells) (1973)
- Purple Rain - Purple Rain (1984)
- Batman - Main Theme (1989)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - Suite (2001)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Hogwarts’ Anthem (2005)
- Inception - Time (2010)
- Wonder Woman - Suite (2017)
- A Star is Born - Shallow (2018)
- Friends - I’ll Be There for You (1995)
- String quartet - Dolce Ensemble
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Angel S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Excellent concert.... they are masters.... We will be back again!!!!"
💬 Holly H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very well run and the very talented musicians were great!"
💬 Pamela J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful performances and stunning atmosphere."
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- Music and the vibe were great! Musicians performed all pieces very passionate and beautifully. The only downside was that the right speaker had some side noise from time to time which was annoying
- My second visit, this time with whole family. It was excellent, but the highlight was watching my somewhat sceptical older teens thoroughly enjoy so much.
- Such a magical and intimate experience
- Beautiful night! Great ambiance and excellent presentation. Fever is giving an amazing experience :)
- Fantastic music. Lovely hostess. Great venue, intimate. Great start time. Perfect length of performance. Loved it!
- All songs played were masterpieces it was so so moving and an amazing experince
- Intimate setting, great show! Lovely date idea
- Just amazing 💓
- Beautiful atmosphere and music and very talented and entertaining musicians! 🤩❤️
- Could really feel the varying emotions of each piece. Made my hair stand in ends. Love it!
- Enjoyed the ambience, the music and the wit!
- A great experience. can't wait to do it again.
- Wonderful experience. Definitely recommend!
- ambience and vibe was great. just a little short
Palacio de Fernán Núñez
Calle de Santa Isabel, 44, Madrid, 28012