⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Toronto. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Radiohead at Paradise Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: Paradise Theatre, Toronto
📅 Date and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is AODA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Toronto
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Burn the Witch
- Everything in Its Right Place
- Fake Plastic Trees
- Karma Police
- Weird Fishes / Arpeggi
- How to Disappear Completely
- All I Need
- Let Down
- Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Paranoid Android
- Listeso String Quintet
- 2 Violins
- Upright Bass
- Musicians were wonderful and surprisingly engaging. Candle light set up was beautiful and the theater itself was super cute. Bonus that the bar was open! It was a cool experience
- Excellent show, left me in tears. Closest thing I’ll ever get to seeing Radiohead live LOL
- Musicianship was exceptional and the arrangements of the songs were powerful. Also liked the audience engagement.
- The performance was fantastic, and so was the host and the musicians who spoke between sets. The combination of music and conversation was wonderful.
- The musicians were fabulous. We enjoyed the light commentary too. It was wonderful to know that at least a couple of the artists were such fans of Radiohead too. Only wish there was time for more songs!
- Great show! Loved the arrangement of the songs.
- gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous - loved the music please thank the musicians - enjoyed the intros to the songs, and nice venue
- One of a kind experience!
- Gorgeous music.
- Wonderful evening! The musicians were fantastic and we loved the venue!
1006c Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M6H 1M2, Canada, M6H 1M2
Don't miss out!
Select date and session