⭐ The Art of Banksy: Without Limits is a stunning street art exhibition of museum quality featuring over 150 artworks, such as certified art, prints on different kinds of materials, photos, sculptures, installations, digital installations, murals, mapping shows, and more. After its incredible success in Europe, United States, South America, Asia, and Australia—where over 1,400,000 people visited it— the exhibition is now in Brisbane!
🚨 Group tickets available 🚨
🟡 June - Limited availability
🟢 July - Good availability
Tickets for The Art of Banksy: "Without Limits" Exhibition in Brisbane
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 4–12)
- Senior (ages 65+) or Student - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (2 Adult + 2 Child tickets)
🎫 Premium Admission - includes fast track entry to the experience plus a pass, wristband, limited edition bookmark + spray painting a white t-shirt
- Premium Adult (ages 13+)
- Premium Child (ages 4–12)
🤩 Visit the first major Banksy exhibition in Brisbane that will make you feel like you’re walking through a museum quality exhibition dedicated to the artistic genius
🖼️ See over 150 of the artist's works, featuring original art, photos, sculptures and more
✨ Step into the Infinity Room and discover the multiple installations including Dismaland Bemusement Park
🎨 Admire some of Banksy's art reproduced with stencil technique, exclusively for this exhibition
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 45 to 60 minutes
📍 Location: Lower Ground Floor - Queens Plaza (226 Queen Street, QLD, 4000)
👉 If you are a group of more than 50 people or a group of students and you want to make a group reservation, click here
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible with elevator access available on site
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
When the topic is street art, there is no way around him: Banksy is probably the most famous and also the most mysterious graffiti artist in the world. The Brit successfully keeps his identity secret; his works, however, conquer not only the streets but also the auction houses of the world. Highly successful, Banksy is regarded as one of the most valuable artists of our time. The Art of Banksy: Without Limits shows more than 150 of the artist’s works, such as his original art, prints on different kinds of materials, photos, sculptures, installations, murals, and much more. Some of his works have even been reproduced with his stencil technique, exclusively for the exhibition. The show promises a genuinely impressive experience and is a “must-see” to celebrate Banksy’s art and carry it out into the wider world. Get your tickets for The Art of Banksy: "Without Limits" Exhibition in Brisbane!
- Just as I expected. Exceptional and thought provoking. We are so fortunate to have Banksy in our world
- Brilliant, thought provoking art with an awesome audio/visual exhibit as well
- Wow, my first Banksy exhibition and I loved it, been a fan for years, and to be able to see his work in one space was a great experience, best part was being allowed to take photos!!
- Great exhibition. A MUST SEE.
- Font size of the signage explaining each piece was way too small to read. This caused crowding around each piece that could have been avoided.
- Shame about the lighting but I get it. Still awsome was a great treat for my birthday today
- I really enjoyed it. I did find it ironic that there was a gift shop when the exhibition includes anti consumerism......
- Great exhibition. Set out well lots space to move around. Loved the entry - in theme with the artist
- Loved the artwork but difficult to stop and read plaques as too many people people taking photos etc holding up queue to view
- Just the right number of people at one time. Really great selection of work. Very enjoyable.
- Great exhibit. Larger than expected.
- It was fabulous. Loved the area and presentation. Perfect
- Great Exhibition! Though I heard Banksy was trying to protest that his Exhibition should be free though? So it kinda left a sour taste in my mouth that someone was profiting off this other then Banksy.
- Great exhibition.
- One of the most amazing experiences of my life
Lower Ground, 226 Queen Street, Brisbane City, 4000
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- June 2023
- July 2023
––– Low availability