⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Belfast. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of female Jazz greats at The Belfast Empire Music Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Belfast Empire Music Hall
📅 Dates and times: 10 June at 2:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes, with a 20-minute interval in the middle (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Belfast
- The Man I Love - Ella Fitzgerald
- The Lady is a Tramp - Ella Fitzgerald
- Let’s Do It (Let's Fall in Love) - Ella Fitzgerald
- Someone to Watch Over Me - Sarah Vaughan
- My Baby Just Cares for Me - Nina Simone
- I Put a Spell on You - Nina Simone
- The Man That Got Away - Judy Garland
- Say a Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin
- The Look of Love - Diana Krall
- Fly Me to the Moon - Diana Krall
- Cry Me a River - Diana Krall
- Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square - Anita O'Day
- Feelin' Good - Nina Simone
- Don't Know Why - Norah Jones
- At Last - Etta James
- Piano - Ruth McGinley
- Vocals - Sinéad O’Kelly
- Drums - Rebecca Montgomery
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Awilda R. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful venue... incredible musicians."
💬 Victoria J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Amazing!! The musicians were crazy talented. So good!"
💬 Tim T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Such great music perfectly performed in an acoustically great venue."