⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Los Angeles. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Oscar-winning films at Old Town Music Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Old Town Music Hall
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: there are some areas of the venue that are not wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Los Angeles
- Selections from West Side Story - Leonard Bernstein
- City of Stars from La La Land - Justin Hurwitz
- Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany's - Henry Mancini
- The Wedding from Emma - Rachel Portman
- Music from Lord of the Rings - Howard Shore
- Skyfall from James Bond: Skyfall - Adele
- Love Theme from The Godfather - Nino Rota
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight from The Lion King - Elton John and Tim Rice
- Gabriel's Oboe from The Mission - Ennio Morricone
- The Shape of Water from The Shape of Water - Alexandre Desplat
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow from The Wizard of Oz -Harold Arlen and Yip Harburg
- Feather Theme from Forrest Gump - Alan Silvestri
- Music from Black Panther - Ludwig Göransson
- My Heart Will Go On from Titanic - Celine Dion
- Orchid Quartet
- Juliet G.Mar 2023Beautiful! Their SKYFALL was my favorite❤️. All the ladies are incredibly talented and accomplished musicians. I have too give special mention too the cellist. I do not know the name of the piece they played but it was described as “cello-heavy”? Gave me more appreciation for this instrument 🎻 and the wondrous sounds she makes. Definitely will see them perform again!!
- Rob S.Mar 2023What a fun and intimate experience. The Orchid Quartet was engaging and kept the music to a quick yet satisfying clip.
- Carla B.Mar 2023Bravo to everyone involved in this stellar evening - from the cool young man who volunteered to take our photo to the musicians who were fire!
- Johnny R.Mar 2023Absolutely astonishing! Very fun and intimidate environment!
- Brenda W.Mar 2023Wonderful performance and beautiful intimate setting
- Heather M.Mar 2023Great location and we love the Orchid Quartet!
- Diana L.Mar 2023Lovely historic theater but seats a bit uncomfortable. Quarter was wonderful.
- Shama D.Mar 2023It was a beautiful evening and great music.
- Mia H.Mar 2023It was more beautiful than I expected
- Bill L.Mar 2023Outstanding program, beautiful setting!
- Josesarat34Mar 2023Such a magical night ✨
- Sandra K.Mar 2023The setting and the music was beyond beautiful.
- Diane B.Mar 2023Amazing! I highly recommend.
- Lisa T.Mar 2023Great event!
- Shukran A.Mar 2023Great
Rua dos Rodoviários, 888 - Cabula, Salvador, 41150-125