⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of sensory-stimulating live music experiences to wondrous venues in The Hague. Buy your tickets now and experience anime music live in the Great Church by the warm glow of candlelight.
📍 Location: the Grote Kerk, The Hague
📅 Date and time: march 3 at 7 p.m
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes. Doors open 45 minutes in advance and entry after the start is not allowed
👤 Minimum age: 8 years and older. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: the hall is wheelchair accessible
❓ Frequently asked questions about this event can be found here
🪑 Seats are allocated by zone according to the order of entry
🍷 Drinks will be available at the bar prior to the concert
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here (min 40+ people)
🎻 See all Candlelight concertshere in The Hague
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - Opening Theme
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky - Kimi wo Nosete - Carrying You
- My Neighbour Totoro - Kaze no Toori Michi - Path of the Wind
- My Neighbour Totoro - Tonari no Totoro - Main Theme
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Umi no Mieru Machi - A Town with an Ocean View
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Tabidachi - Journey
- Princess Mononoke - Main Theme
- Spirited Away - Inochi no Namae - Name of Life
- Spirited Away - Chihiro's Waltz
- Ponyo - Gake no Ue no Ponyo - Ponyo on the Cliff
- The Wind Rises - A Journey (A Dream of Flight)
- Kikujiro - Summer
- The Tale of Princess Kaguya - When I Remember This Life
- Howl's Moving Castle - Merry Go Round of Life
* Program is subject to change
- String Quartet - Marolles Ensemble
Reviews about Candlelight Concerts
💬 Elizabeth L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely amazing. Extremely intimate experience. 100% sure we will do this again."
💬Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Wonderful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!
💬 Drew C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Concert was great! The people were very helpful and nice!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!"