⭐ Countryside Festival is a unique event that connects Madrid with how much the rural world has to offer. A wide range of culinary offerings, exhibitors, local and national art, activities for young and old, live music and many more fun surprises.
Tickets for Festival de campo in Madrid
🎫 General Admission 1-day pass:
- Adult (over 16 years old)
- Child (from 8 to 16 years old)
- Over 65 years of age, student, military
- Family pack (2 adults + 3 children)
- Adult + Fee-paying activity
- Child + Paid activity
- Over 65 years of age, student, military, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) + Paid Activity
🎫 General Admission 3-day pass (May 26 to 28):
- 3-Day Pass Adult (over 16 years old)
🎫 VIP Ticket 1 Day Pass
- Adult VIP (over 16 years of age)
- Over 65 years of age, student, military, PCD
🎫 VIP ticket 3-day pass (May 26 to 28):
- 3-Day Adult VIP Pass (over 16 years old)
VIP tickets also include:
- VIP access to the VIP area, VIP reserved areas in the concert zone, VIP parking and VIP bathrooms
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- Food and beverage at Siglos de Sabor restaurant included
- Shop & Drop and nursery included
- Gift from the official sponsors of the event
🍷Delicious gastronomy, wine tastings, restaurants, foodtrucks, rural cooking show, and much more
🏹 Activities for all ages: archery, a hot air balloon, axe throwing, craft workshops, canine activities, survival activities... and many more!
🖼 More than 200 leading exhibitors, a rural art gallery, dog show, SUV and electric car show... and more!
🎵 Live concerts and more activities about the world of nature
🐣 And for the little ones, Baby Scout with daycare, lots of games and activities.
📅 Date: may 26, 27 and 28
- Friday and Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m
- Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m
⏳ Duration: the festival will take place over 3 days
📍 Location: Hipódromo de la Zarzuela, Madrid, only 15 minutes from the center of Madrid.
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome. Free access for children under 8 years old
♿️ Accessibility: this event is wheelchair accessible
🐶 Pet friendly event, you can bring your pet!
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Paid activities Festival de campo Madrid
- Compressed air target shooting
- Hot air balloon ride
- Axe throwing
- Baby scout (nursery with activities and games)
- Driving circuit for children
- Golf hole in 1 with prize
👉 Check the rest of the free activities here
Performances and concerts Festival de campo Madrid
Friday, May 26th
- Metropop (at 20:00)
- Mafalda Cardenal (at 21:00)
- Nena Daconte (at 22:00)
Saturday, May 27th
- Victor Martín (at 19:00)
- The Route of the Colmaos (at 8:00 pm)
- Metropop (at 21:00)
- Modestia Aparte (at 22:00)
and many more!
Festival de campo is a unique experience to fall in love with the rural world and nature. From May 26th to 28th, and throughout the ten hectares of the Zarzuela Racecourse, you will discover the most fun and creative side of nature. You will enjoy a wide gastronomic offer, wine tastings, games for all ages, workshops, live concerts, conferences and an endless number of activities related to the countryside, its traditions and its richness. Awaken your inner camper and don't miss this new way of experiencing nature, get your tickets for Festival de campo in Madrid!