Tickets for the Toowong Cemetery Ghost Tour in Brisbane
🎫 Ticket for 1 person - includes:
- Admission to Toowong Cemetery
- A copy of the book: Ghosts of Toowong Cemetery by Jack Sim (RRP $22)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Donation to Ghost Tours’ Haunted Heritage Fund
💀 Visit Queensland's largest burial ground
👻 Hear real ghost stories surrounding the area
😲 Discover Toowong Cemetery's haunted history
📅 Date and time: Fridays & Saturdays at 7:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 2 hours
📍 Location: departs from Toowong Cemetery, Frederick St, Toowong QLD 4066
👤 Age requirement: 10+. Children under and including the age of 15 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult
♿ Accessibility: unfortunately this experience is not wheelchair accessible. Please note that a moderate amount of walking up steep hills is involved
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
Discover the haunted history of Toowong Cemetery, including The Statue That Moves, Grave on the Hill, Ghosts of Paddington Cemetery, Mayne Murder, and The Black Prince... More than 120,000 souls lay at rest here, a necropolis with thousands of graves, tombs and crypts—some famous, some infamous. Hear real ghost stories of a statue that comes to life, a deceased governor, black widow murderers, and a buried boxer on this guided historic ghost tour of historic Toowong Cemetery.
- A wonderful and unique experience!
- great walk at night through the Toowong graveyard. excellent guide with knowledge and humour. would go again.
- Andrew our guide was very entertaining
- Great guide, very knowledgeable and friendly, just need a little clearer direction of where to meet and best for parking as it right on the busy road
- Historical, enjoyable & physical. Looking forward to visiting in daylight for more exploring.
Frederick Street, Toowong, 4066
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024
- May 2024