Tickets for Pinnacles Sunset Dinner and Wildlife Experience a Small Group Tour from Perth
🎫 Ticket for 1 Adult (13+) - includes:
- BBQ Dinner and a glass of wine
- Guided Pinnacles desert walk
- Stargazing (conditions permitting)
- Small group touring experience
- Expert road crew providing knowledgeable commentary
- Entry/Admission - Nilgen Lookout
- Entry/Admission - The Pinnacles
🏜️ Explore some of the West Coast’s most stunning natural regions on this guided twilight tour
🍽️ Experience a beautiful sunset and BBQ dinner under the stars in the Pinnacles Desert
🌠 Sandboard down the white sand dunes of Lancelin and view the Milky Way using the latest astronomy equipment
🧑🤝🧑 A small-group guided tour for a more personal experience
📅 Date: various dates available (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: 2 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 9 hours
📍 Departure point: Criterion Hotel Perth
👤 Age requirement: 13+. Children must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this experience is not wheelchair accessible and is not suitable for those with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
- Guilderton: Stroll along a boardwalk made of ancient Tamala Limestone and learn about native plants of the small coastal town.
- Lancelin Sand: Witness the white sands and surf down the sandy waves if you dare!
- Nilgen Lookout: See the Nature Reserve's abundant flora and fauna. If the wildflowers are hiding, you will head to the Hangover Bay to admire the crystal-clear waters and try to spot the local dolphins and sea lions.
- The Pinnacles: Enjoy a guided walking tour through the Pinnacles Desert in the late afternoon sun followed by a BBQ dinner and a glass of wine.
Marvel at the natural wonders of Western Australia on this unique guided tour. Explore the Pinnacles desert landscape during the twilight hour, as you witness the unique limestone structures accompanied by a delicious BBQ dinner and a glass of wine. This tour also includes a visit to the beautiful Nilgen Lookout, sandboarding through the white sands of Lancelin, a chance to see the milky way through the latest astronomy equipment and more. Get your tickets for Pinnacles Sunset Dinner and Wildlife Experience a Small Group Tour from Perth!
Little Elm Park
701 W Eldorado Pkwy, Little Elm, TX, 75068
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Sept 2023
- Oct 2023