⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Boston. Get your tickets now to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Warner Bros. and discover astonishing cinema, music, and iconic magical moments from the Warner Bros. library at Old South Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Old South Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Boston
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- The Wizard of Oz - Over the Rainbow (1939)
- Casablanca - As Time Goes By (1942)
- Singin’ in the Rain - Singin’ in the Rain (1952)
- Scooby-Doo - Theme Song (1969)
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination (1971)
- The Exorcist - Theme Song (Tubular Bells) (1973)
- Purple Rain - Purple Rain (1984)
- Batman - Main Theme (1989)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - Suite (2001)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Hogwarts’ Anthem (2005)
- Inception - Time (2010)
- Wonder Woman - Suite (2017)
- A Star is Born - Shallow (2018)
- Friends - I’ll Be There for You (1995)
- Rasa String Quartet
👉For more information about this event, you can visit this link
- Amazing show. The candles, the church and of course the musicians. Loved every minute if it. We will be back
- We had a brilliant time. Enjoyed the show immensely. Can't control other people around us however, shame. All the staff we're brilliant too!
- Beautiful setting for a wonderful way to enjoy a string quartet playing much loved Warner Brother movie hits.
- Excellent! Even better than anticipated!
- Very cool concert and venue
- Very talented performers! Beautiful setting.
- The Old South Church in Boston was an awesome location for the candlelight concert. The quartets music sound was amazing within the church.
Old South Church in Boston
645 Boylston Street, Boston, 02116