⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Brisbane. Get your tickets now to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Warner Bros. and discover astonishing cinema, music, and iconic magical moments from the Warner Bros. library at St. John’s Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. John’s Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: 17 June at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Brisbane
- The Wizard of Oz - Over the Rainbow (1939)
- Casablanca - As Time Goes By (1942)
- Singin’ in the Rain - Singin’ in the Rain (1952)
- Scooby-Doo - Theme Song (1969)
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination (1971)
- The Exorcist - Theme Song (Tubular Bells) (1973)
- Purple Rain - Purple Rain (1984)
- Batman - Main Theme (1989)
- The Lord of the Rings - Suite (2001-2003)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Hogwarts’ Anthem (2005)
- Inception - Time (2010)
- Wonder Woman - Suite (2017)
- A Star is Born - Shallow (2018)
- Friends - I’ll Be There for You (1995)
- String quartet - Paradiso Strings
👉 For more information about this event, you can visit this link
- What a fabulous experience! The string quartet was amazing and they clearly enjoyed performing the music. 100 years of Warner Bros. was definitely music for all ages. I’m now trying to choose which concert to see next.
- Incredible! A unique experience that created magical moments.
- It was just beautiful. I took my daughter (13) for her birthday and we had an amazing night.
- wonderful evening. didn't know what to expect and was blow away. fantastic
- Great concert and environment.
- Exceeded my expectations, will be attending another event in the future
- Magical evening as always
- Absolutely Lovely
- it was amazing very nostalgic
Little Elm Park
701 W Eldorado Pkwy, Little Elm, TX, 75068