⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Sydney. Get your tickets now to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Warner Bros. and discover astonishing cinema, music, and iconic magical moments from the Warner Bros. library at St. Stephen’s Uniting Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Stephen's Uniting Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Sydney
- The Wizard of Oz - Over the Rainbow (1939)
- Casablanca - As Time Goes By (1942)
- Singin’ in the Rain - Singin’ in the Rain (1952)
- Scooby-Doo - Theme Song (1969)
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination (1971)
- The Exorcist - Theme Song (Tubular Bells) (1973)
- Purple Rain - Purple Rain (1984)
- Batman - Main Theme (1989)
- The Lord of the Rings - Suite (2001-2003)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Hogwarts’ Anthem (2005)
- Inception - Time (2010)
- Wonder Woman - Suite (2017)
- A Star is Born - Shallow (2018)
- Friends - I’ll Be There for You (1995)
- String quartet - Phoenix Collective
👉For more information about this event, you can visit this link
- Delightful experience in a beautiful peaceful calming setting.
- What a wonderful experience! The Church was a beautiful venue and the candles gave the event such an embracing ambience for both the musicians and the audience. I loved it ❤️
- Fabulous music in an awesome venue
- Great musicians, beautiful place
- It was a fantastic experience. The location was beautiful and the musicians were amazing!
- Very enjoyable, good musicians and presentation by candlelight
- Beautiful as ever
- Awesome experience!!
- Amazing event, perfect location
- It was so beautiful music, I definitely recommend everyone.
Metropolitan United Church
468 Wellington Street, London, N6A 3P8