⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Antonio. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Frank Sinatra at The Veranda under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Veranda
📅 Dates and times: May 17 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Antonio
- Come Fly With Me
- Fly Me To The Moon
- That's Life
- New York, New York
- One For My Baby, One For The Road
- I've Got The World on A String
- Moonlight in Vermont
- The Way You Look Tonight
- My Way
- In The Wee Small Hours of The Morning
- The Dirty River Jazz Band
- Another fabulous Candlelight concert and another great venue. Oh and we already have tix for the flamenco concert!
- loved the ambience and the music....I'm coming back ❤️
- Everything was perfect, well organize, Thanks.
- wonderful trio...so much talent!!
- Excellent show and Venue!
- Didn't know it was going to be jazz, but it was fun.
- It was great
- Very nice for the money. An additional 10-15 min. would have been nice.
- Great show
1746 Lockhill Selma Rd, TX 78213
Select date and session