⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in NYC. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Fleetwood Mac at the Church of the Heavenly Rest under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Church of the Heavenly Rest
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in New York
- You Make Loving Fun
- Don’t Stop
- Say You Love Me
- The Chain
- Never Going Back Again
- Hold Me
- Go Your Own Way
- Moriah Trenk - Piano
- Kinga Augustyn - Violin
- The music, the ambience and the whole setting was remarkable. Thanks!
- Absolutely gorgeous experience! I am so happy I went and can’t wait to see another show.
- Beautiful experience! And to add to it, the people that work there are super nice!
- Wonderful! Such talent! The ambience was lovely!
- A beautiful venue. The music was transporting.
- I loved the experience (almost). The ambience was perfect, the price was VERY reasonable, and the staff were really efficient and professional when it came to getting seated. I deducted a star because of how other concert goers ignored/broke the policy around using flash photography during the last song. It made it much less enjoyable - both because the flash disturbs the candlelight environment and also because of the flagrant disregard for others. There were also a few people that stood up to film for long periods of time. While the actions of everyone can’t be controlled, the policy needs to be stronger (or at least more strongly worded) - even if it’s not totally enforceable, I wonder if saying that phones that using flash may result in being asked to leave or phones being taken away would alter the behavior a bit. Also the staff did not intervene at all during the last song and I know it was possible because I saw them doing it in the beginning (asking some other concert goers to stop filming after they had been told to put their phones down). Even the for musicians- as one myself, that flash can be so distracting and can cause you to lose your place on the page when reading music. It’s just a shame that the actions of a few, soured the last bit of the performance for many.
- Such talented artists! Great atmosphere.
- Wonderful performance
- outstanding and moving! a MUST see!
- Très belle expérience !!!
- Beautiful experience!
- Loved it!
- Make the Williamsburg & Opera house performances available in Manhattan., if possible.
Church of the Heavenly Rest
1085 5th Avenue, New York, 10128
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
Reschedule hassle-free or claim a refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!