Vegan Menu for two at Viva Burger, Madrid
🎫 Menu for 2 persons
🥗 A delicious menu to enjoy with the best company
🥙 Flavorful vegan wraps and salad recipes
👉 A corner full of love in the heart of the Malasaña neighborhood
📅 Date: Monday–Sunday (select during purchase)
- Half day: from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Dinner: from 8:00 pm to 11:30 pm
📍 Location: Viva Burger, Madrid
Vegan menu for two
Starter to share:
- Croquette trio
Salad to share, to choose between:
- Isla de colores: mango tartar, avocado, tomato, quinoa with gherkin, caper, onion and a touch of chili, with lettuce buds and lime, tahine, ginger and soy sauce
- Silvestre: fresh spinach with sautéed mushrooms and boletus, grated smoked cheese and crutons with vinegar vinaigrette
- Thai Rainbow: rice noodles with sesame oil, peanuts, coriander, lime and oriental paprika mix, with fresh carrot noodles, beet, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, lamb's lettuce and a sauce of curry, turmeric, coconut milk and sweet and sour ginger
A burger or wrap to share, to choose from:
- Smash bacon cheese: ecopan brioche from the neighborhood, Viva sauce, 2 of their well-pressed meats, tonkatsu (Japanese barbecue) sauce, smoked cheese, bacon, pickles and three onions: raw, candied and crispy
- Bombay: malt and cereal bread, grilled mushrooms and pineapple chutney with garam masala, served with wedge potatoes
- Blue: malt and cereal bread, mushrooms and blue cheese, served with wedge potatoes
- Mallorquina: corn and spelt bread, with homemade sobrassada, slices of dehydrated figs and crispy onion, accompanied by wedge potatoes
- Forest: whole wheat bread, seeds, boletus and wild mushrooms with onions, accompanied by cubed potatoes
- Arabian: falafel corn and spelt bread, orange, plums, walnuts and mint sauce, served with wedge potatoes
- Chingona: corn and spelt bread with avocado, alfalfa sprouts, pico de gallo and jalapeños, served with wedge potatoes
- Queen: whole wheat bread and seeds, melted cheese, caramelized onion and grilled tomato, accompanied by wedge potatoes.
- Smoked: whole wheat bread and seeds, smoked cheese and sun-dried tomatoes, served with wedge potatoes
- Italian: whole wheat bread and seeds, grilled vegetables and basil sauce, served with wedge potatoes
- Swiss: grilled vegetables with melted mozzarella cheese, spinach and basil oil, served with wedge potatoes
- Tropical: falafels with cabbage salad, carrot, tomato, apples, raisins, almonds, trocadero lettuce and palm hearts, with mango salsa and accompanied by wedge potatoes
Dessert to share, to choose between
- Chocolate Forever: hot chocolate cake, with stracciatella of coconut milk, chocolate sauce, almonds and dehydrated strawberries.
- Tiramisu: creamy and delicious veggie tiramisu baileys, with a crunchy chocolate base .
- Carrot cake: egg and dairy free. A unique and incomparable carrot cake with walnuts
- Two drinks per person (beer, wine or soft drink)
- Two small glasses of sorbet with vodka
The principle of Viva Burger is to do everything with love, helping to raise awareness that enjoying delicious food without animal products is possible. Would you like to savor a delicious menu to share, with the best of its 100% animal free gastronomy? Don't hesitate, choose from their delicious dishes and share a gastronomic experience for two with lots of love. Enjoy your vegan menu for two at Viva Burger, Madrid!
- Buenas raciones y personal muy atento
- ¡Estupendo! Lo único es que los postres no estaban actualizados (no tienen el tiramisú en carta)
- Todo muy bueno, buen ambiente y una atencion excelente
- La comida está muy muy buena y el trato es estupendo, pero debería estar más claras las condiciones, al menos en los entrantes que tal como está descrito en la descripción parece que entran 2 y resulta que no, y al final tuvimos que abonar la diferencia.
How to get there?
Cost.ª de San Andrés, 16, 28005
- La Latina
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024
- May 2024
- Jun 2024