⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Portland. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Adele at World Forestry Center under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: World Forestry Centre - Miller Hall
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Portland
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Rumour Has It
- Make You Feel My Love
- Water Under the Bridge
- Oh My God
- Someone Like You
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
- Chasing Pavements
- When We Were Young
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Easy On Me
- Rolling in the Deep
- Listeso String Quartet
- This was our first time experiencing Candlelight concerts. The musicians were phenomenal. As soon as they started playing I got the biggest smile on my face, my heart grew so big with happiness, and changed my whole demeanor from all the stresses of life to just blissfulness. I was so happy we were allowed to videotape the last song Rolling in the Deep! I have played it at least four times this morning on my phone! That's how much my husband and I loved it. This event is a must see! Bravo team will done
- I absolutely loved the whole tribute also being a mom, it was so cool to bring my daughter and spend that time and expose her to such a beautiful new way of listening to music
- The quartet was incredible and the whole mood was unforgettable.
- It was the most amazing experience I’ve had recently. I was so moved and invested in the music and sound and then it was over. I’ll the back for an encore show.
- An absolutely incredible experience from start to finish! From the musicians to the greeters to the check in/ticketing process, I loved every minute and will definitely be back for more!
- Loved it. Was small and intimate. The group was amazing and funny at times.
- Unbelievably beautiful! The quartet was amazing and loved the violinist that engaged the audience.
- It was AMAZING!!! And inspirational!
- An intimate space provided a lovely night of beautiful music.
- Absolutely incredible!
- The venue was lovely as was the quartet. The arrangements were really interesting! An overall nice experience and we appreciated the goal of the organization to make these kinds of experiences more accessible to more people.
- Amazing experience!!
- Absolutely loved it , I’ll be back with tissues! It was beautiful 💕
- Great intimate show!
Don't miss out!
Select date and session