⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Portland. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Bach and The Beatles at World Forestry Center under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: World Forestry Center - Miller Hall
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Portland
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G Major, BWV 1048: I. Allegro
- Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007: I. Prelude
- Bach / Gounod: “Ave Maria”
- Concerto for 2 Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043: I. Vivace
- I Want to Hold Your Hand
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- All You Need Is Love
- Eleanor Rigby
- Love Me Do
- In My Life
- Hey Jude
- Here Comes the Sun
- Come Together
- Listeso String Quartet
- Lanae L.Jan 2023It was a lovely time. The candlelight definitely created a lovely ambience. The music was beautiful and their humor was great. I would definitely go again.
- Diane P.Mar 2023They had prepared a spot for me in my wheelchair, and my companion before we even arrived. the concert was intimate and the music lovely! my husband wanted to hear more Bach, and that's coming from a Metallica man. can't wait to attend another concert like this!
- Laura H.Jan 2023Lovely venue for a candlelight concert. The quartet was awesome. I appreciated their humor and occasional playfulness, too. I am recommending this experience to my friends and family.
- Danielle W.Jan 2023Dana, Katherine, Jamie, and Casey made a lovely quartet and their performances were skillful and heartfelt. I hope this is just the first of many Candlelight concerts I’m able to enjoy.
- Hn2m7bthy7Jan 2023This was a wonderful experience!!! I loved the song selection, the ambiance was beautiful, the quartet was so talented. Great evening! I only wish i could have purchased a glass of wine while enjoying this wonderful show.
- Kristin T.Jan 2023Absolutely breathtaking! Such talented artists who made the entire experience so enjoyable.
- Ruth C.Jan 2023Wow - what a beautiful and enjoyable experience.
- Katie S.Jan 2023Such a fun, beautiful performance!
- Jim S.Jan 2023Would like to get contact information for the quartet to personally let them know they did a great job
- Doug D.Jan 2023Not much of Bach but the Beatles music was excellent
- Summy T.Jan 2023A bit too much talk for me but not a complaint
- Tpgbs86gj9Jan 2023Beautiful and fun
- Linda H.Jan 2023Wonderful performance
- Jillian M.Jan 2023Incredible!
- Nettie B.Apr 2023Awesome!