⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Washington D.C. Get your tickets now to discover Valentine’s Day inspired music at the Miracle Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Miracle Theatre
📅 Dates and times: Feebruary 9, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Washington D.C.
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Henry Mancini
- O Mio Babbino Caro from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- Méditation from Thaïs – Jules Massenet
- String Quartet No. 2 in D Major: III. Notturno: Andante – Alexander Borodin
- Clair de Lune, L.32 – Claude Debussy
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet – Nino Rota
- Gabriel's Oboe from The Mission – Ennio Morricone
- My Heart Will Go On from Titanic – James Horner and Céline Dion
- Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana – Pietro Mascagni
- Serenade for Strings in E Minor, Op. 20: II. Larghetto – Edward Elgar
- Fantasy Overture from Romeo and Juliet – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Listeso String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Todd S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Well done! Staff was fantastic, great atmosphere and performance. Looking forward to attending another production!"
💬 Rasheeda H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Beautiful experience. Highly skillful and musically gifted artists. Enjoyed it."
💬 Awilda R. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful venue... incredible musicians."
Select date and session