⭐ Unleash your kid’s inner creativity in Chaos Lab, a hands-on experience in Melbourne that collides the joy of imagination with the magic of science!
🚨 Check out the new slime making station! 🚨
Tickets for Chaos Lab: A Creative Experience for Children in Melbourne
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Child (ages 4–9)
- Accompanying adult (ages 10+)
- Group Bundle, children only (min. 15 people)
🧪 Meet a manic, mad scientist—and step into their world of chaos!
🎨 Explore multiple hands-on rooms designed for children to express themselves and get silly, featuring slime, a ball pit, a mirror maze, neon graffiti... and more surprises!
👨🔬 Learn about the science involved in each room
🐣 Perfect experience to create great family memories
📅 Date: January – April 2023
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sundays: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Closed on public holidays
⏳ Duration: approx. 45–60 minutes
📍 Location: 18 Wharf St, Docklands VIC 3008, Australia
👤 Age requirement: while the experience is best suited for kids 4 to 8, all ages are welcome! Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
☕ We have partnered with Daybreak Cafe & Shall We Coffee to give Chaos Lab guests 10% discount. Daybreak cafe is located at Shop 12/90 Waterfront Way, Docklands VIC 3008. Please see terms and conditions on FAQs.
Things are about to get fun and creative! Chaos Lab is the ideal place for little ones to have fun being creative, while discovering the scientific facts behind the play. Explore a mirror maze, a slime station, a neon graffiti wall, a ball pit, and many more surprises. Meet the manic mad scientist and their lab assistants who will guide you through different zones to play, create, learn, and get just a little bit messy. You’ll be sure to enjoy yourself and make great family memories in this lab-themed playground! Get your tickets for Chaos Lab: A Creative Experience for Children in Melbourne!
- So much fun!! My kids had a great time with all the stimulating, fun activities to do.
- It was so much fun, well worth it for school holidays activity! 😃 A very happy Mum! 👍
- Ours boys (6 & 9) had a great time, rating their experience as 1 million out of 5.
- All the staff were super friendly, engaging and worked so well with the little kids. The show was great and the perfect length to keep their attention.
- It was an awesome experience for my little daughter ❤️ She loves the activities and enjoys fun facilities. Highly recommended
- Fun experience for my 5 year old, he really enjoyed playing with the green slime and sponge foam and couldn’t get him out of the ball pit! Thankyou
- Was a wonderful experience, so many fun activities which my son really loved
- Fun activity for the kids. They loved the different activities and sensory experiences
- A really fun and engaging experience. Perfect for a 5 year old who likes to run around and has an interest in how things work
- My 3 and 5 year old Grand Children loved it. Staff at every station were wonderful
- The science show could have been a bit longer, and the experience should be for two hours. However, it was fun all the same. Great interactive exhibits, and fun for all the family, ages 4-14. Good job peeps.
- So much fun for both my kids (4 and 18 months), they loved the show at the start and really enjoyed how much they got to do. I think for the price, it was fantastic and the staff were so nice!! Would definitely recommend the 9am session for the younger ones!
- This was really fun, even for us adults!
- I can't rate the Chaos lab high enough. Such a wonderful immersive experience for our two boys.
- Chaos lab was great the kids loved it
The District Docklands
18 Wharf St, Docklands VIC 3008, Australia, 3008
Select date and session
- Apr 2023