⭐ Go on an awe-inspiring journey at Space Adventure! This must-see exhibition in Boston features over 300 original NASA items, an immersive room simulating a departure to the Moon, and so much more. Get your tickets!
🚨 The exhibit is now open for a limited time - Get your tickets before it's too late! 🚨
Tickets for Space Adventure: The Arrival of Man on the Moon in Boston
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Admission for 1 adult or child (children under 5 years old access for free)
- Family Bundle (min. 2 children)
Adults: +16 years old
Child: 5–15 years old
- Senior, Student, or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 6 people)
- Large Groups (min. 20 people) - valid member ID, school/institution name must be presented with ticket - Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday only
🎫 Premium Flex Admission - includes entry to the experience with flexible entry time - a window of 4 hours (2 hours before and 2 hours after your chosen time), subject to exhibit hours
👨🚀 Immerse yourself in a must-see exhibition with 300+ original NASA items, including radios, cameras, computers, and more
🛰️ Explore the Lunar area with a life-sized Lunar Module and Lunar Rover as well as an Apollo mission control center with original computers
🚀 Enjoy a unique simulation experience of a departure to the Moon and a VR landing
💬 Learn through videos, sensory spaces, and many other captivating educational experiences
📅 Date: until February 26, 2023
🕒 Opening hours:
- Wednesdays & Thursdays: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last session at 6 p.m.)
- Fridays: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last session at 7 p.m.)
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last session at 7 p.m.)
- Sundays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last session at 6 p.m.)
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: 121 Webster Ave Chelsea, MA 02150
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! Children under 5 do not need a ticket to access
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Celebrate man’s arrival on the Moon! Space Adventure is a must-see, family-friendly, immersive exhibit with over 300 original NASA items. Experience a journey through five different areas including objects that traveled to the Moon, a Lunar area with a life-sized Lunar Module and Lunar Rover, an Apollo mission control center with original computers, an immersive room simulating a departure to the Moon, and more. Get your tickets for Space Adventure: The Arrival of Man on the Moon in Boston!
- The exhibition was excellent, thoroughly enjoyed it Loved the intro with rocket man and seeing footage of Apollo 11 launching in 1969, which I watched as it happened.
- Great exhibition. Very well presented. Everyone at the site was very helpful and informative. Would highly recommend to anyone considering visiting the exhibit.
- We were 'over the moon' for this event! So creatively curated - and so much to see (incredible pieces of history + impressive rocket models). We also loved the futuristic ambience and state of the art video and sound. We were in total awe and moved by this experience. Don't miss it!!
- Nice collection of artifacts very poor lighting and signage staff not prepared for size of crowd Poor gift shop selection
- Videos were a bit short for the price paid in would have expected a bit more.
- Perfect space for the event. Well put a d highly recommend for all ages.
- My family had a great time at the event but I ultimately felt that it was overpriced for what we experienced.
- It was wonderful time! adding astronaut ice cream would be great!
- I had a really enjoyable experience. Exbit was great. People working there were awsome!
- Well worth the trip for the kids. Very impressed with what they did with a temporary setup.
- A treat to see actual NASA items!
- Very cool we just went yesterday morning and my son loved it! Every single employee was very friendly and informative. My sons favorite was Riley who played and colored with him for a while and it made his day and still talks about him! Thank you ❤️
- We had an amazing time here! After the introduction video, we moved into the area with all of the artifacts and such. My husband and I looked over every thing. It was amazing seeing things in person, the progression of the equipment throughout time. We then went into a room that was the command center, starting a journey to the moon! We entered another room for the rocket launch. During this time, the FLOOR SHAKES. We weren't warned about this so I want to let others know, as I have a panic disorder and it could have been a bad situation. When that's done, you're on the moon! You enter another moon room with more cool stuff! Then it's the gift shop after that, which is pretty standard. As we were leaving, there was VR and drawing so that was also cool!! The staff running the show were kind and enthusiastic, which just added to the experience.
- Fantastic! Ages 2-62 all enjoyed. You will not forget the experience.
- very cool! unbelievable how vulnerable the astronauts were in those tin cans!
121 Webster Ave
121 Webster Ave, Chelsea, 02150
Select date and session
- Jan 2023
- Feb 2023