⭐ Go on an awe-inspiring journey at Space Adventure! This must-see exhibition in Boston features over 300 original NASA items, an immersive room simulating a departure to the Moon, and so much more. Get your tickets!
🚨 The exhibit is now open for a limited time - Get your tickets before it's too late! 🚨
Tickets for Space Adventure: The Arrival of Man on the Moon in Boston
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Admission for 1 adult or child (children under 5 years old access for free)
- Family Bundle (min. 2 children)
Adults: +16 years old
Child: 5–15 years old
- Senior, Student, or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 6 people)
- Large Groups (min. 20 people) - valid member ID, school/institution name must be presented with ticket - Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday only
🎫 Premium Flex Admission - includes entry to the experience with flexible entry time - a window of 4 hours (2 hours before and 2 hours after your chosen time), subject to exhibit hours
👨🚀 Immerse yourself in a must-see exhibition with 300+ original NASA items, including radios, cameras, computers, and more
🛰️ Explore the Lunar area with a life-sized Lunar Module and Lunar Rover as well as an Apollo mission control center with original computers
🚀 Enjoy a unique simulation experience of a departure to the Moon and a VR landing
💬 Learn through videos, sensory spaces, and many other captivating educational experiences
📅 Date: until February 26, 2023
🕒 Opening hours:
- Wednesdays & Thursdays: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last session at 6 p.m.)
- Fridays: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last session at 7 p.m.)
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last session at 7 p.m.)
- Sundays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last session at 6 p.m.)
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: 121 Webster Ave Chelsea, MA 02150
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! Children under 5 do not need a ticket to access
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Celebrate man’s arrival on the Moon! Space Adventure is a must-see, family-friendly, immersive exhibit with over 300 original NASA items. Experience a journey through five different areas including objects that traveled to the Moon, a Lunar area with a life-sized Lunar Module and Lunar Rover, an Apollo mission control center with original computers, an immersive room simulating a departure to the Moon, and more. Get your tickets for Space Adventure: The Arrival of Man on the Moon in Boston!
- The exhibition was excellent, thoroughly enjoyed it Loved the intro with rocket man and seeing footage of Apollo 11 launching in 1969, which I watched as it happened.
- Great exhibition. Very well presented. Everyone at the site was very helpful and informative. Would highly recommend to anyone considering visiting the exhibit.
- We were 'over the moon' for this event! So creatively curated - and so much to see (incredible pieces of history + impressive rocket models). We also loved the futuristic ambience and state of the art video and sound. We were in total awe and moved by this experience. Don't miss it!!
- Nice collection of artifacts very poor lighting and signage staff not prepared for size of crowd Poor gift shop selection
- Videos were a bit short for the price paid in would have expected a bit more.
- Perfect space for the event. Well put a d highly recommend for all ages.
- My family had a great time at the event but I ultimately felt that it was overpriced for what we experienced.
- It was wonderful time! adding astronaut ice cream would be great!
- I had a really enjoyable experience. Exbit was great. People working there were awsome!
- Well worth the trip for the kids. Very impressed with what they did with a temporary setup.
- A treat to see actual NASA items!
- Fantastic! Ages 2-62 all enjoyed. You will not forget the experience.
- very cool! unbelievable how vulnerable the astronauts were in those tin cans!
121 Webster Ave
121 Webster Ave, Chelsea, 02150
Select date and session
- Jan 2023
- Feb 2023